Sometime tonight, perhaps as early as 5 or 6pm, BMW will show off its hotly anticipated M4. Until then, you’ll have to satiate your lust for two door, fire breathing, petrol burning BMWs with these purported leaked shots.
Honestly, I’m not sure how I feel about the BMW 4-series. If you haven’t been following the proverbial trades, BMW has designated their smaller sedan with the 3 badge, where as the two door coupe of the same class has received a 4-series designation. Aside from the aesthetics, everything else largely remains the same, including the powertrains from the generation before. The M4, however, should get an all new engine – likely a twin turbo 6 producing well over 400hp.
That all said, I’ll reserve judgement on the 4-series, and more importantly the M4 until I see it in person. The BMW website already offers a configurator for the 4-series, and pics located there, much like the 3-series from the generation before, are lack luster.
Also why not check out:
- 2013 BMW 335i Sedan with Xdrive Review (video)
- 2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe Review: Bringing 4-Door Sexy Back
- 2013 BMW 750Li Review
- 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Review
- 2014 BMW 435i Review (video)
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Released
- BMW 4-Series Coupe Finally Arrives, Pics, Pics and More Pics
- BMW 9-Series Concept Car Draws Inspiration from the Fisker and the 6-Series
- BMW Builds Self-Drifting Car (video)
- BMW EnLighten App Let’s Drivers See Countdown to Traffic Light Changes
- BMW Group and Pininfarina Collaborate To Create BMW Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupé
- BMW i3 First Drive and Hands On: Finally A Luxury EV That Doesn’t Break the Bank
- BMW i8 Concept Spied Driving (video)
- BMW i8 Revealed
- BMW i8 Video Review
- BMW M Performance Steering Wheel Includes a Built-in Screen and LED Lights (video)
- BMW M4 Coupe 2015 Video Review: What’s Wrong with the Coupe
- BMW Makes Solar Charging Look Good
- BMW Set To Introduce Electric Mini: E Mini
- BMW Zagato Concept Vehicle Caught on Video (video)
- BMW’s 2015 M3 And M4 Bring The Speed
- BMW’s 30th Anniversary M5 Celebrates With More Power
- BMW’s 4-series Grande Coupé is Official, Unveiling in March (video)
- BMW’s i8 LCD Key FOB Displays Useful Car Info
- BMW’s Vision EfficientDynamics Concept Sraight From I Robot Movie
- BWM ConnectedDrive Connect
- Contactless Payment Shows Up In A BMW Key
- Is this BMW’s New M3?
- The BMW 2 Series Coupe Adds A New Dimension In Dynamics