Don’t get too excited. Because the above pictured car, the BMW 9-series, isn’t more than a concept mocked up by design firm Radion Design. Disappointing, I know, but by all accounts drool worthy.
Clearly the car, and design team, drew inspiration from the Fisker and BMW’s 6-series. The rear end might be the best looking part of the vehicle, though to be honest, there doesn’t seem to be a bad angle. BMW’s iconic kidney grills have been seriously toned down, making them questionably small, but there really isn’t anything wrong with trying something new, right?
If you’re wondering what would lay under the hood, my best guess, based on the design and when the car could come out, would be a 100% electric motor powered by hydrogen. But alas, it’s purely a concept, so what does it matter?
Also why not check out:
- 2013 BMW 335i Sedan with Xdrive Review (video)
- 2013 BMW 650i Gran Coupe Review: Bringing 4-Door Sexy Back
- 2013 BMW 750Li Review
- 2013 BMW ActiveHybrid 5 Review
- 2014 BMW 435i Review (video)
- 2014 BMW M6 Gran Coupe Released
- BMW 4-Series Coupe Finally Arrives, Pics, Pics and More Pics
- BMW Builds Self-Drifting Car (video)
- BMW EnLighten App Let’s Drivers See Countdown to Traffic Light Changes
- BMW Group and Pininfarina Collaborate To Create BMW Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupé
- BMW i3 First Drive and Hands On: Finally A Luxury EV That Doesn’t Break the Bank
- BMW i8 Concept Spied Driving (video)
- BMW i8 Revealed
- BMW i8 Video Review
- BMW M Performance Steering Wheel Includes a Built-in Screen and LED Lights (video)
- BMW M4 Coupe 2015 Video Review: What’s Wrong with the Coupe
- BMW M4 Pics Leaked, Official Deets Coming Tonight
- BMW Makes Solar Charging Look Good
- BMW Set To Introduce Electric Mini: E Mini