This may be the best gaming mouse around for casual gamers.
When you’re playing a highly competitive game online or just a casual game session with your friends, the right gaming mouse can make or break your game. Sure you love your headsets and your gaming keyboards, but the right mouse can give you the edge that you need to win. Bloody Gaming recently launched its all-new Signature Pro (SP) series of high-performance Optic-ALL gaming mice and they are packed with everything you need to gain a competitive edge and only what you need to win.
Great Design, Great Features
The Signature Pro series has a sleek design that’s reminiscent of a small tabletop stealth fighter and they have technology inside to match that aesthetic. These mice feature Bloody’s Light Strike (LK) optical switches in the L/R trigger buttons and a Light Strike scroll wheel sensor for scrolling smooth as butter. This is important because LK optical switches have a crazy fast response time of 0.02ms and are good for 50M+ clicks.
Smooth and precise tracking
Not for gamers who want tons of excessive features
The idea here is to keep it simple. There are no gimmicks or overly-engineered designs here. Just proven ergonomic designs with the right curves for various grip styles. Simple and effective. Ultimately that simple strategy is what wins you games with your gaming peripherals.
Other features of the Signature Pro series include a Metal X Glide Armor Boot for smooth and precise AF tracking no matter what surface you are using, Pixart adjustable CPI optical sensors, 6 Sniping Modes for instant DPI switching to match mouse speed to gameplay needs and 8 programmable buttons
Bloody Signature Pro (SP80)
The SP80 is geared toward professional gamers, with a lightweight body design and an ergonomic shape that is ambidextrous. It has the aforementioned left and right trigger buttons with Light Strike Optical Switch technology and Bloody’s optical scroll wheel sensor. The optical gaming grade sensor and X Glide metal feet keep everything friction-free and accurate.
Bloody Signature Pro (SP30)
The SP30 is designed for e-sports gaming, with a minimalist style, and an ergonomic design for right-handed users. It is basically an all-purpose gaming mouse that also happens to offer gaming precision and tracking. This model has three shooting modes in the left button, six sniping modes and finely-tuned macros for customization. This mouse will win you the campaign for sure.
A Simple Way To Up Your Game
Both the SP80 and the SP30 live up to the hype. Both are as smooth as the company says and as accurate too. I tested each for several hours and I have to say that I’m convinced that they helped my game. Both are comfortable to use and it was pretty refreshing to use a gaming mouse that wasn’t overly complicated. The simplicity really helped me to stay on target so to speak, because it was easy to know which function did what. The simple designs here really help you to stay in the game and do what you need to do quickly. PC gaming is better with these mice.
Also why not check out:
- Corsair Raptor M4 Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair Vengeance M60 Performance Gaming Laser Mouse Review
- Corsair Vengeance M65 Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Performance MMO & RTS Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- EasySMX COOL 2000 Gaming Headset Review
- Gadget Review: NZXT Avatar Gaming Mouse
- Gadget Review: Pro-Click Mobile BlueTooth Wireless Mouse by Razer
- Gigabyte Aivia Krypton Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Gigabyte Announces the Avia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse w/ Companion OLED
- Gigabyte Force M7 Thor Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech G100s Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech G303 Performance Edition Gaming Mouse Announced
- Logitech G400s Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech G500s Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse Looks to Crush the Competition (video)
- Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Mad Catz RAT 7 Stealth Edition Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S. 9 GameSmart Mouse Review
- MadCatz R.A.T.m GameSmart Mouse Review
- Microsoft SideWinder X3 Mouse In May
- Razer DeathAdder 2013 Mouse is Stupid Fast
- Razer DeathAdder Gaming Mouse and Vespula Mouse Mat Review
- Razer Imperator Mass Effect Edition Review
- Razer Lachesis Review
- Razer Orochi BT Mouse Does Wired/Wireless And 4000dpi
- Razer Taipan Review
- Razer Vespula Mass Effect Edition Review
- Razer’s TRON Keyboard & Mouse Get Priced