Those who still haven’t gone out and bought an Xbox One this Black Friday might not be shocked to know some of the best offers are selling out. After wading through the sales from different retailers, hands down the best place to pick one up is directly from Microsoft, but since some of those bundles are sold out, we think Best Buy is a good alternative.
At the Microsoft Store, not only are all the Xbox One bundles $50 off (as they are just about everywhere) but you also get a $60 Xbox gift card bonus and a free game of your choice. What’s left in stock is listed below and represents the best overall deals.
Xbox One Microsoft Store Bundles
- Xbox One Gears of War Bundle + $60 Xbox Gift Code + Free Game — $299
- Xbox One LEGO Movie Videogame Bundle + $60 Xbox Gift Code + Free Game — $299.99
- Xbox One + Kinect + $60 Gift Code (Refurbished) — $299
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle + $60 Gift Code + Free Game — $349.99
- Xbox One FIFA 16 Bundle + 1 Yr EA Acces + $60 Xbox Gift Code + Free Game — $349
- Xbox One Halo 5 Guardians Bundle + $60 Xbox Gift Code + Free Game — $449.99
While the MS Store has the best deals, there are three bundles that sold out. Best Buy is the best alternative to find those. In the case of the Rise of the Tomb Raider 1TB bundle, you’ll also get a bonus Xbox One wireless controller (making two controllers in all).
Another reason to buy from Best Buy: any of these bundles will get you the option to add another Xbox One Controller to cart for $29.99 ($30 off the usual $60) and/or give you $10 off an Xbox Live 3 month subscription (normally a $25 purchase, now only $15).
Xbox One Best Buy Bundles
- Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider 1TB Bundle + Bonus Controller — $349.99 (list $400)
- Xbox One Fallout 4 1TB Bundle — $349 (list $399)
- Xbox One with Kinect Bundle + 3 Games (2015) — $349.99 (list $500)
The Black Friday offers at the Microsoft Store and Best Buy may last into the weekend but are selling out fast.