Got a home project to complete this holiday? Perhaps it involves hanging a shelf, some paintings or simply straightening out that paint job you started last year.
Well, look no further than the Black & Decker All-In-One SureGrip Laser Level. Unlike other laser levels, this one adheres to the wall using a suction cup mount. In theory it can mount to just about any flat surface, that is assuming it’s non-porous. It shouldn’t leave a mark since the suction cup is crafted from rubber and finished with a silicone ring.
For jobs that place the laser level out of sight, an audible tone will emit when it’s level. And in the event you can see what you’re doing you can use the bubble level to achieve a 180 degree plane, which as it happens turns from red to green when you’ve acquired symmetrical bliss. It’s not entirely clear, but the laser seems to rotate using some sort of magnetic system, which allows you to make micro adjustments as well as aim the laser left or right.
You can pick up the Black & Decker BDL100AV All-In-One SureGrip Laser Level from Amazon for $24.98. Add a small item to your cart and you’ll get free shipping at $25.
Also why not check out:
- 6 Best Hand Trucks and Dollies in 2020
- 6 Best Plastic Restorers in 2020
- 6 Best Reacher Grabber Tools in 2020
- 6 Best Workbenches in 2020
- Best Air Blower
- Best Bench Vise
- Best Bottle Jack
- Best Brake Bleeder Kit
- Best Digital Caliper
- Best Engine Hoist
- Best Heat Gun
- Best Mig Welder
- Best Moisture Meter
- Best Nail Gun
- Best Propane Torch
- Best Rubber Mallet in 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Shovel
- Best Sledgehammer in 2020 ( May Reviews)
- Best Thermal Imaging Camera
- Best Tool Brand: Measure Twice, Buy Once
- Leatherman Hail Carabiner is Airplane Allowed
- Moasure ONE Motion Measure Tool
- RYOBI One+ 10″ Lituium 18v Chain Saw Review