Checkout our list of the best iPhone 5 battery cases.
The iPhone 5 is finally here! The much sleeker and thinner iPhone is touted to be the fastest to date. And because no iPhone should be left naked, we’ve compiled some cool-looking protective cases you’ll definitely want to protect your new phone in!
15. Scosche bandEDGE Sleek Rubber Case
The polycarbonate and rubber edge case provides durable protection for your new iPhone 5, yet still retains the aesthetic appeal of the phone thanks to its slim fitting design. The front and back clear screen protectors are included for more protection. Available direct and soon for $25.
14. Belkin Grip Candy Sheer Case
Coming in a variety of colors, Belkin’s Grip Candy Sheer Case not only looks good, but its transparent, two-tone design adds quite an aesthetic punk of color. Its innovative and flexible material is easy to grip and isn’t bulky. Amazon has it for $25.
13. Griffin Technology Graphite Form Case
Protect your iPhone 5 against life with this case that features a polyurethane outer layer and a polycarbonate inner shell for serious protection. Its play-through design allows easy access to all your phone’s features, too. Available around the web for $30.
12. Case-Mate Artist Series Zebrawood
This case features exotic hardwood material that provides durability for maximum protection and a 2-piece design that has a raised bezel and silicone liner for defense against damage. Available direct for $50.
11. iFrogz Ultra Lean Case
The ultra lean case will provide protection for you new phone without providing that bulk feeling other cases have. Its polycarbonate material allows for lasting protection, while the play-through design lets you access the iPhone 5’s features without having to remove the case. Available around the web for about $25.
10. Platinum Series Kickstand Case with Holster
This case provides ultimate protection for when you’re on the go that features polycarbonate plastic material for durability, while its built-in magnetic kickstand allows for hands-free viewing and a felt-line holster ensures easy access. Available at Best Buy for $40.
9. Otterbox iPhone 5 Commuter Series
Sleek enough to slide easily into your pocket, yet tough enough to toss in your bag, the Commuter Series cases are built with two-layers of protection and has an adhesive screen protector. They come in a variety of colors so you can choose your favorite color combo. Available direct for $35.
8. Griffin Survivor Cases
These military-duty cases for you iPhone 5 will protectit from practically everything! Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, the Survivor Extreme-Duty case is built to protect from dirt, sand, shock, rain, vibration and more! Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. Available direct for $50.
7. Han Solo Carbonite Case
Made from durable plastic and aluminum, this unique iPhone 5 case is great for Star Wars fans since it takes that famous scene where Han Solo is trapped in Carbonite and creates an awesome case for you to carry your precious phone around in! Available at Etsy for $14.
6. Sega Genesis Controller Case
Gamers will definitely want to pick up this iPhone 5 Sega Genesis Controller Case that looks exactly like the old school game’s controller! Made from white or black plastic, the case is made to order and can have colors, images or names added for that personal touch. Available at Etsy for $18.
5. iPhone 5 Leather Case and Wallet
Made from top grain soft brown leather, the simple case provides double function as a wallet, too! This is perfect for those who prefer a luxurious top-grain leather case that is stylish as it is protective. It has two slots for credit or business cards and one slot for cash, while a snap button keeps the case securely closed. Available at Etsy for $69.
4. Groove Bamboo Case
The Groove Case is hand sanded and oiled to a craftsman-like quality and designed for greater durability. It’s made from 100% post-consumer fibers and renewable bamboo, so this product is fresh and sustainable just as it is cool and stylish. Available direct for $79.
3. Speck CandyShell Grip
The hard-shell, soft center design with fingerpads for grip and thumb-bump for control come in a variety of fun colors that will match your personality! The dual-layer casing has a patented design that provides two layers of protection in a single-piece, pop-in construction. Available direct for $35.
2. Incipio Frequency iPhone 5 Case
The high-density polymer provides excellent shock absorption for the phone, while its smooth finish allows you to easily slide out of your pocket or purse. The new transparent pattern allows you to see you device, and you get complete access to all ports and controls while still maintaining full-coverage protection. Available from a wide variety of places for about $25.
1. Otterbox iPhone 5 Defender Series Case
The Defender Series iPhone 5 case protects against heavy use, random accidents and demanding conditions with its three layers of protection. One layer is a polycarbonate skeleton that cushions the iPhone while the built-in screen protector prevents smudges and scratches. The outer layer wraps around the solid inner shell like an epidermis, creating a practically indestructible iPhone 5 case. Available direct for $50.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Cheap iPhone 6 Cases
- 10 of the Best Waterproof iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 11 High-end Luxury iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 12 of the Toughest iPhone 5 Cases (list)
- 17 of the Best iPhone 5s Cases of 2014…So Far (list)
- 8 of the Best iPhone 6 Plus Cases
- BioLogic iPhone 4 Bike Mounted Case Review
- Catalyst Lifestyle Catalyst Case for iPhone 5/5S Review
- DRYCase iPhone Waterproof Case Review
- Evutec Wood S and Karbon S iPhone Case Review
- iPhone 5 Ballistic HYDRA Series Waterproof Case Review
- iPhone X Wireless Battery Case Offers Protection And Charge
- Lunecase Icon for iPhone Glows with Notification Icons
- MagCase Is The World’s Thinnest Phone Case
- Mophie Juice Pack Air Review For The iPhone 4
- Mujjo iPhone 7 Leather Case Review
- nifti iPhone 6 Selfie Case Perfects the Art of Selfies
- RokForm RokDock Charges Your iPhone 5 While Encased
- Sleek iPhone Incase Hardshell With Quickchange Bottom
- Slyder Gives Your iPhone A Secret Compartment
- Task Lab TaskOne G3 iPhone 5 Case Review
- The Krimston TWO case enables Dual SIM for the iPhone