Geeky bags are the best laptop bags and Batman is king.
It’s a far cry from the Batman Motorcycle suit, but we’ll still take it.
The Batman Laptop Sleeves doesn’t sport any fancy pockets, gadgets and nor will it protect you from a robber, unless of course you wield the encased laptop like a bag lady out for revenge. Nope, all it has to offer is a neoprene finish that will protect your computer (not you) from bumps, dings and scratches. All together it’s a pretty unremarkable laptop sleeve, with the exception of the old school Batman logo that is further complemented by a set of Batman zipper pulls. Those alone have to be worth something, right?
Until the Dark Knight Returns, you can get this for $19.99.
Also why not check out:
- Actor Notebook Case
- Bamboo Blackbox Cases
- Booq Bag Mamba Shift Laptop Backpack Review
- Booq Bags ‘Taipan Shadow’ Messenger Bag Is All I Need
- Booq iPad Only Bag, The Cobra Courier XS
- Booq Mamba Catch Laptop Bag Review
- Booq Python Slimpack Review: Slim and Small is Finally Good
- Booq Releases 3 New Laptop Friendly Bags: Flow, Squeeze And Nerve
- Booq Viper rush Notebook Case
- Gadget Review: Booq BOA 3L Laptop Backpack
- Hard Graft 2Unfold Premium Laptop Bag Changes Shape According to Its Contents (pics)
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Neoprene Sleeve Review
- Incase 13-inch Macbook Air Perforated Hardshell Case Review
- Mission Workshop Sanction Rucksack Review
- Mission Workshop’s Arkiv Field Backpack is the LEGO of Bags (video)
- Mixbag Transformer Bag Review
- New Skooba Slim CheckThrough Messenger Bag Brings You One Step Closer To Levitating Through AirPort Security
- Powerbag Lets You Charge on the Go
- Stock and Barrel Co Buck Brown Harness Leather Field Bag
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell BackPack Not For The Introverted
- The Faraday Tote Is The Urban Badass Bag You’ve Been Looking For
- Timbuk2 Commute Messenger and Power Q Bags Provide Juice on the Go, On Sale Now for $199
- Timbuk2 Snoop Bag Will Appeal To Paparazzi Types
- Utility Rucksack Backpack Takes You From The Office To The Weekend
- Win an Ogden Made Messenger Bag from Gadget Review (contest)