Everybody wants a clean and fresh looking bathroom. We also want it to be stylish and comfortable. How unpleasant it would be to stay at a house with understocked bathroom necessities. But a bathroom fully equipped with all the essentials such as the best shower caddy or trash bins will truly make it such a cozy private sanctuary. Check out the following list of bathroom essentials you shouldn’t dare miss.
The best shower curtains are those made from 100% polyester that are also mold resistant and water repellent. You can choose plain and opaque shower curtains or those with floral or striped designs for a quick concealment. It would be best to choose those with magnets at the bottom of the curtain. These magnets will keep it from flying away when you are showering. And when the perfect print is chosen it will definitely make any bathroom space so attractive.
Hygienic Toilet Spray
Having a hygienic toilet spray is the trend for bathroom etiquette nowadays. Spritzing a nice scent after using the toilet would make everyone feel comfortable when it’s their turn to “go”. This is absolutely a must-have especially if you have guests who would be using the bathroom. The best hygienic toilet spray should be environment-friendly. So read the label and see if it contains all natural ingredients to make sure it’s safe to use. These sprays trap the odor and release the fragrance of blended essential oils. This nice scent from your toilet spray could also induce a relaxing atmosphere inside your bathroom.
A hand dryer is basically an electronic bathroom accessory that generates heat when you turn it on after washing your hands. The best hand dryer to have in your bathroom is one that is Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) certified. Hand dryers that have adjustable heat, sound and speed control settings are a must-have in your bathroom along with your body dryer. Although, installing a hand dryer could be costly at first. Keep in mind that once you have this in your bathroom you would no longer need to spend money on tons of paper towels in the long run.
Choosing an aesthetically designed bathroom soap not only makes your sink worthy of that Instagram picture. It will also prove to be a life-saver. Germ-free hands will greatly spare anyone from the risks of disease-causing bacteria. Choose a hand soap that not only ensures protection from germs. Look for one that also provides a rejuvenating effect to your skin along with its aromatic scent. The best hand soap will certainly make each hand washing session a life-saving and life-affirming moment of health consciousness.
If you want the best bath towels, opt for one that is made from Pima or Egyptian cotton because they are super absorbent. These fabrics are also smooth and silky and the texture is something that feels luxurious. It is indeed a bathroom essential. When buying bath towels, you also need to consider the overall color and interior of your bathroom. Its design or print must be cohesive to the theme that your bathroom has. Mix and match the colors to liven it up.
Disinfectant wipes should always come in handy, especially for those times when you need to quickly wipe off spills or dirt on your vanity, sink or mirror inside the bathroom. The best disinfectant wipe is one that not only cleans but also disinfects and deodorizes. It is best if you choose those flushable disinfectant wipes for effortless cleaning. Having these wipes also adds a hygienic factor to your bathroom. Just make sure to keep these out of children’s reach.
The best trash cans are those made from stainless steel and are rust-resistant with flip covers. Trash bins made from polypropylene material also guarantees durability. Choose the one with removable inner bucket for added convenience when emptying the bin. If you’re the type of person who doesn’t like touching any part of the trash each time you need to throw something in there, opt for one that has proximity sensor. This sensor allows the bin to automatically open its lid so there’s no need for you to hold it. If you want a trash bin that is so easy to clean look for one that has no rims so that there will be no place for dirt and germs to hide.
The bathroom might not be your most luxurious area at home. But it should be a place where “me” time can be done with much comfort and ease and having these essentials will help assure you of that.
Also why not check out:
- ‘Soap Flakes’ Soap Shredder Negates Liquid Soap
- 10 Top “Movember” Grooming Tech (list)
- 9 Futuristic Toilets and Seats You Should Be Sitting On (List)
- ARTAS: Hair Regrowth Machine
- Best Lighted Makeup Mirror
- Best Shower Caddy
- Best Shower Curtain
- Best Shower Curtain Liner
- Big Dumps In Yo Area: Johnny Jolter Power Plunger
- BodyTrace eScale: The World’s First GSM-Enabled Scale
- Corcel N°1 Carbon Fiber Bathtub (video)
- Ditch Bathroom Spray With KOHLER’s Purefresh Deodorizing Toilet Seat
- Eco-Otome Toilet Sound Blocker Is
- Gadget of the Week: Tube Squeezing Toothbrush
- Get Cozy With Your Significant Other With The Yin Yang Couples Bath
- Graff Ametis Waterfall Shower Head Costs $15,000
- Grush Smart Toothbrush Trains Kids with Brushing Games
- Hammacher Schlemmer Would Like To Bake You In A Infrared Supine Sauna
- Hang Your Shampoo Bottle On A Magnet
- IllumiBowl Night Light: Never Miss Again
- LED Color Changing Showerhead with Remote
- Nebia Steam Shower Saves Water with Droplet Technology
- Nebia Wants To Change How You Shower
- Numi Super Toilet from Kohler Comes with a Touchscreen Remote (video)
- OHSO Pocket Toothbrush
- Oral-B Makes Your Toothbrush Smart (video)
- Panasonic Sonic Pocket ToothBrush Will Make A Vibrating Road Shank
- Philips Click & Style 3-in-1 Electric Razor Review
- Quip Ensures You’ll Never Forget A Toothbrush Again
- Remington Touchscreen Beard Trimmer
- Reverse Shower, The Viteo Shower
- Rotating Faucet Serves Both Sink And Shower
- Sharper Image’s MP3 Wireless Speaker Fog Free Shower Mirror Is Clearly Thought Out
- Shower then Bounty Hunt with this Bobba Fett Bathrobe
- Skarp Razor Claims to Cut Hair with Lasers, Explodes Kickstarter
- Solar Electric Razor, Why Not
- STAND: The Urinal That Has A Sink Built Into It. …Ew.
- Stay Toasty With Brookstone’s Towel Warmer
- Steam Shower Room Gives You The Ultimate Massage
- Take Singing In The Shower To The Next Level With Rain-Style Shower Speaker
- The Body Dryer Dries You Out In Thirty Seconds
- The Fresh Air Plus Toilet Seat Airs Out Your Dirty Business
- The Philips StyleXpert Beardtrimmer 9000 With Laser Guide Provides Accurate Trimming
- The Shower Gun Makes Putting Bath Gel On A Violent Enterprise
- The Showerpik: For The Very, Very Rushed
- This Octopus Plunger is One Random Way to Scare Your Roommate
- TiTweezers Are The Strong, Long-Lasting, Hypoallergenic Tweezers You Always Wanted
- Turn Your Bathroom Into The Star Trek Transporter Room
- Urinal/Sink Hybrid Concept
- Watch Movies While You Shower With The iPad Musical Shower Curtain
- You’ll Never Want To Get Out Of The Venado Steam Shower
- Zen Faucet With Touchscreen Controls And Auto Shut Off