Relax folks, it’s just a rumor. According to Crunchgear, Apple might release a multitouch keyboard for the Apple TV. If they do, let’s hope it’s for the Apple TV DVR (aka controllable by the iPhone). The above pic is a mock up.
Do I think this is real? No. Why? Because Apple already released a patent for controlling the Apple TV via the iPhone. Why take a new spin on what many would regard as a cumbersome living room accessory. If anything, Apple would come out with an all LCD touchscreen keyboard like this one.
Also why not check out:
- 4 Apple TV Rumors You Can Sink Your Teeth Into: Features, Functions and Release Date (list)
- 40GB Apple TV Discontinued
- Apple Discontinues 3rd-Gen Apple TV: Is it Preparation?
- Apple TV 3.0 Has Arrived
- Apple TV Release Date and Price Announced
- Apple TV Set Rumor Reemerges, Points at Product Testing (rumor)
- Apple TV Will Get Overhauled, According To Rumor
- Apple’s New Acquisition Hints At The Future Of Apple TV
- AppleTV 2.3 Update Giving You The Boxee Blues? Re-install It!
- Bang & Olufsen’s Apple TV-friendly BeoPlay V1 TV and A3 iPad Speaker Dock
- Gadget Rumor: New Apple TV Coming September 9th
- HBO Go Now Available on Apple TV, Also Adds ESPN and Sky TV
- New Apple TV FCC Filing Smaller Than 3rd Generation
- Next-gen Apple TV Box Likely to Skip Commercials, Though at a Cost
- Rolomotion Turns Your Apple TV Into A Gaming Console
- Rumor: Apple Cutting TV Show Prices To $1
- The Next Apple TV Is Now The iTV, Runs App Store Apps
- The Next Apple TV: iPhone OS-Based, To Cost $99?