With summer here, it’s time to hit the beach, pool and the great outdoors for some fun in the sun! While you’re out, you’ll probably need an ice chest to keep your beverages cool and your picnic food nice and fresh. But what if you could ditch the heavy, bulky coolers and opt for a simpler options that also doesn’t need ice to keep your stuff cool? The Indiegogo campaign for the Anywhere-Fridge does just that! The chest is super lightweight and is collapsible (like a briefcase) when not in use and has a retractable handle and wheels, making transportation on the go so much easier.
The Anywhere-Fridge keeps things cool thanks to its detachable solar power panels that will charge its built-in ion lithium while out in the sun or you can charge its battery in your car. When the battery is running low, it will alert you so that you can charge it up again so you won’t be left hanging with hot drinks and soiled food. And while it’s getting juiced up by the sun’s rays, you can also charge your smartphone, tablets and other gadgets with the Anywhere Fridge’s built-in USB charging ports.
It features an insulated lid, uses compressor-based cooling for fast freezing and has a durable, rugged design that can withstand the elements. You can also pick from a variety of colors like blue, white, silver, pink, yellow and even camo. It comes in two sizes: the small that holds 30 quarts for $199 or the large that holds 80 quarts for $499. Or you can opt for both for $599.
Also why not check out:
- Best French Door Refrigerator
- Bio Gel Fridge Gets Built…Sort Of
- French Door Refrigerator Vs Side-By-Side
- Gadget of the Week: Sub-zero PRO 48 Refrigerator with Glass Door
- Gorenje iPod Fridge
- How to Clean Stainless Steel Refrigerator
- Keurig and GE Create Refrigerator with Built-In Coffeemaker
- LG Double Door-In-Door Fridge
- Marshall Fridge
- Samsung Family Hub Smart Fridge is Affordable…But Will It Sell?
- What is a Counter-Depth Refrigerator?
- What is a Standard Fridge Size?
- What Should Your Refrigerator Temperature Be?