This best home security camera will keep your home safe.
If you’re looking for a security camera that is big on security, but not on price, you may want to check out the ANNKE 1080P IP Camera. This smart camera is wireless, with pan and tilt, APP alarm push, two-way audio and more. Could it be part of your best home security system? Read on to find out.
It also uses cloud storage and works with Alexa. It has some other nice features as well that would normally cost you much more. But how does it perform? Read my review below to find out.
Is The ANNKE 1080P IP Camera Worth It?
The ANNKE 1080P IP Camera’s appeal comes from the fact that it is easy to set up, easy to use and you get some decent features for the affordable price. You can use it to keep an eye on your nanny while you’re at work, watch your home when you are on vacation and more. It has a lot to offer for a small camera.
- Easy to use
- Easy To install
- Great Images
- Build quality could be better
Build Quality And Design
While durable enough for daily use, the plastic feels like it could be built tougher. The design is sleek and minimal, a bit on the cutesy side, allowing it to go just about anywhere in your home and not look out of place. The main camera is located on that round top section and is easily adjustable. The camera has 6 LEDs around it for night vision use.
The ANNKE 1080P IP Camera has 1080p footage, pans and tilts to cover the entire area, night vision, and a 64 GB micro SD card will let you record continuously for 7 days. This camera is also compatible with Alexa and works with the Echo Show or Echo Spot. Yes, it has motion sensing abilities too. When it is triggered by motion, instant APP alarm pushes will be sent to you instantly.
Setup is an easy process. Just connect to the Android or iOS app and it guides you through the basic set up procedure. After that, you can configure things to your preferences. The app is very easy to use. The quality of the image on this camera is very good and you can adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and sharpness to get the image just how you want it.
I was surprised at how good the night mode was. It performs just as good at night as it does during the day. The zoom function also works better than expected.
You plenty of choices when it comes to IP cameras nowadays, but this one stands out by offering all of the right features at a great price. Setup is easy and it is super easy to use. This camera is proof that home security does not have to break the bank.
Also why not check out:
- Arlo Go Review: A Wireless, Cloud Based Security Camera That Needs No WiFi
- Blacksumac’s Piper will make your home safer, here’s how.
- Canary Is The World’s First Smart Home Security Device
- Caution: Some Home Security Cameras Might Share Your Private Videos
- D-Link DCS-8200LH 180° Wide Eye Home Security Camera Review
- D-Link Launches Internet Closed Circuit TV Product
- Eyeball Video Camera: The Third Eye No One Needs
- Feel Safe At Home With Cannon Security’s Digital Door Viewer
- Gate Camera Smart Lock Is Packed With Security Features
- Logitech Alert 750n Indoor Master System Review
- Lynx Pro Smart Home Security System
- Need to Install a LightHouse AI Security Camera? Look No Further than Puls
- Netgear Arlo Q Camera Review
- Netgear Arlo Q Security Camera, Looks To Compete with Dropcam with Free Lifetime DVR Recordings
- Netgear Arlo Wireless Security Camera Review
- Netgear’s Arlo: The Best Home Security Cameras?
- Nightwatcher Robotic LED Light And Wireless HD Security Camera
- Nubo: A Security Cam Ready to Beat the Competition
- Piper nv Home Security System Review
- Piper: Home Security Just Got Tiny And Cute
- Teddy Bear Hidden Camera
- The BuddyGuard Flare is the Most Advanced Security Cam We’ve Seen
- VTech IS7121-2 Audio/Video Doorbell Review
- Wyze Cam Pan Review