In the event are country is suddenly thrusted into civil war, you probably want to have some weapons, not to mention ammo on hand. You’ll also want to ensure you’ve got a heavy stock of booze stored away in that missile silo turned bunker you commissioned for what was surely perceived as a “paranoid delusion” by your supposed peers. And nothing will be more fitting, or an FU to your “friends,” than the Ammo Canister Wine Box when you all hunker down and wait for the shelling to discontinue.
The case is made from a real world US Army ammo container and stores up to a 3-liter bag of wine. You could very well purchase this canister and stuff it with any bag of cheapo vino, but then you’d be doing a disservice to your country, your palette and the mighty fine folks behind this unique wine storage system, The20.
If you’re seeking a one off gift, then this setup can be yours for $85-100; the price variance reflects the quality or type of wine. Alternatively, you can jump on their monthly restocking plan and get a new bag of quality crafted wine starting at $35, with shipping commencing supposedly at a set time every month.
Also why not check out:
- Best Electric Wine Opener
- Best Wine Decanter in 2020 (May Reviews)
- Best Wine Fridge in 2020 (October
- Best Wine Opener
- Every Home Bar Needs The Bombay Sapphire East Gin Wheel
- Every Home Bar Needs The Neat Ice Kit
- Keep Wine Preserved With The EuroCave SoWine Home Wine Bar
- Spiral Wine Cellars with Secret Trap Doors are Genius