The best electric skateboard is what the pros ride. Electric skateboards aren’t exactly all that new, but this one from Altered is definitely top of the line. Capable of achieving 19 MPH in 4 seconds, it has a 600 Watt motor that can carry riders weighing up to 225 pounds. If you’re looking for something a bit more low speed, consider the best skateboard for beginners instead.
The board itself weighs 40 pounds and is powered by a 36 volt battery. Priced at $600, this longboard of electricity is quite the real deal. The board even has a wireless trigger for you to control your speed with. This whole product looks really engaging with some spectacular wipeouts just waiting to happen. On sale now.
Also why not check out:
- Best Skateboard for Beginners [Buyer’s Guide 2020]
- Chargeboard Is The Skateboard That Powers Up Your Phone
- Razor Ripstik Ripster Review
- See What it’s Like to Break a Downhill Skateboarding World Record in POV (video)
- SoulArc Performance Skateboard Takes Sport Back To Surfing Roots (video)
- The Elos Skateboard Is A Compact Urban Cruiser