Here we have another candidate for our best headphones for running. When AirPods were first introduced, many Apple users weren’t happy, because it was a big change from what we were used to. We were worried that they would get lost and damaged easily too. And what about our old wired earbuds? However, since then, we have all gotten used to them. Now we just need a better charging solution for them.
Charge Your AirPods in Style
The AirPlus offers a convenient way to wirelessly charge your Apple AirPods in a colorful, drop proof, dustproof, and even water spill-resistant case. Now you can charge your AirPods in a more convenient way.
The AirPlus has a built-in notification LED that works with any Qi-standard Wireless Charger. All you have to do is put your AirPods into AirPlus and you are done. That’s it. There are no more wires to deal with when charging. The case of the AirPlus offers complete protection. You won’t have to worry about dropped and scratched AirPods ever again. They put this case through a lot of drop tests with over 20 combinations of materials and compositions to find the perfect compound. The end result is a case that is extremely durable. Your AirPods will be perfectly safe.
AirPlus is Durable and Easy To Use
They also put a lot of thought into other aspects of this case, like making sure that you have effortless installation and removal of your AirPods. All you have to do is gently push two angles at the bottom of AirPlus to remove your AirPods. The LED and pairing button allows you to connect it to a wireless charger and easily see its progress.
The company also wanted to make sure that this accessory was stylish and they’ve accomplished this by making the case vibrantly colored and allowing you to turn it into a necklace or keychain with the built-in strap holder. This device will make sure that you don’t lose your AirPods and it also makes it easier than ever to charge them.
- AirPlus Case With Wireless Charging For Your AirPods
- Turtle Beach Pro Gear Includes Headset, Audio Board for eSports
- IQbuds Boost with EarID
- Noontec’s Hammo Wireless Headphones
Also why not check out:
- Amazon Premium Headphones for $19
- Best Waterproof Earbuds
- Best Wireless Earbuds
- Brainwavz Audio B400 Quad Armature Earphones
- Creative Labs HS-930i2 Earbud Headphones Review
- dB Logic EP-100 Earbud Headphones Review
- Drum Earphones: Delivering A Concert Experience
- earHERO: Clandestine Headphones That Are Perfect for Spying
- Earin Review: Wireless Earbuds Done Right…Almost
- Harman Kardon Beautiful Sound NI In-Ear Headphones Review
- Havit G1 Series True Wireless Earbuds
- id America Spark Hi-Def In-ear Headphones Review
- IQbuds Boost with EarID
- JAYS a-JAYS Four Earbuds Review
- LifeEar Smart Hearing Aid
- Motorola VerveOnes True Wireless Earbuds Review
- Muzik One Headphones Connect to Spotify, Smart Homes
- Nextear Wireless Earphones Are Earbuds Worth a Second Look
- NuForce NE-700X Earbud Review
- Panasonic HGS10-W Open Ear Bone Conduction Headphones Review
- Pyle Sports Waterproof MP3 Player Review
- RHA T20 In-Ear Headphones Review
- Roam Ropes Builds A Better Earbud
- Scosche REALM IEM856md Earbud Review
- SoundPEATS Force Bluetooth Earbuds Are Great For Working Out
- Ultimate Ears 350 Review
- Ultimate Ears 3D Printed UE11 In Ear Monitor Headphone Hands On and Review
- Ultimate Ears 500vi Review
- V-Moda Vibrato Remote Noise Isolating Headphones Review