Although this probably won’t provide the same level of entertainment, it might shut up the nagging kids you manifested one drunken night(s). The Air Hover Football puts all the air in the puck and turns any flat surface into an Airhockey table. They’ve also managed to rebrand the game towards the soccer crazy English and remove any instance of ‘hockey’.
Available here for about $15.
Also why not check out:
- 20 of the Most Popular Video Game Consoles
- 9 Reasons the Xbox One Is Better Than The PS4 (list)
- Amazon Polls Consumers: PS4 or Xbox One…The Results Are Staggering
- Anda Seat Axe Series High Back Gaming Chair
- Coingaming Group Offers Opinion On Crypto, Casino and Sports Betting
- Dingoo A320 Pocket Retro Game Emulator Review
- Female Gamers Pose Nude
- Hands on With HotSeat’s $8,000 Triple Screened Flight Simulator
- iPhone 4S vs. Playstation Vita (comparison)
- Maingear’s Drift Steam Machine: 4K Games for Your TV
- Microsoft Xbox 720 (aka Durango) Officially Leaked…Maybe
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: All The Specs & Features (comparison)
- RetroDuo 3.0 NES/SNES Game Console Review
- Rip PS3 Games and Blu-ray movies on your PS3
- Sony Playstation 3D Display Review
- Top 20 Hottest E3 Booth Babes in Pics, 2012 (E3/pics)
- Xbox One vs PS4: Which is Better?