Looking to game on the go and on a budget? Today an Acer Aspire config with solid specs fell to $800. For that, you get a Core i7 processor coupled with a GeForce GTX 860M powering a 1080p display – more than enough to play most games at passable settings.
If you’re looking for a recent model MacBook Air on a budget, the 11.6-inch MD711LL/B with Core i5 and standard 4GB RAM / 128GB SSD is only $750. It’s the latest 11-inch MacBook Air, and sells for $899 currently at the Apple Store.
And if you’re concerned your car battery might let you down in these cold conditions, Amazon’s putting on a today only sale on Clore jump starters, ranging in price from $48 to $150.
- Acer Aspire V15 Core i7-4710HQ, 8GB RAM, Geforce GTX 860M, Full HD 1080p — $799.99 (list $1,100)
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6″ MD711LL/B Core i5-4260U, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD (Latest Model) — $749.99 (list $899)
- Clore Car Jump Starters — up to 69% off
Read: Awesome Gaming Laptops
OTHER AWESOME DEALS
Just over a dozen deals left in today’s start-of-week post. For more of a desktop replacement, look at the Lenovo G70 we found with Core i7 and 16GB RAM for a dollar cheaper. Gamers have four solidly gaming-relevant values to consider, including a Wii U console bundle at an all-time low price. Just in time for Super Bowl season, a 60-inch 120Hz Panasonic Smart set is down to $900 and even comes with a soundbar for a better audio experience without the clutter of surround speakers. For simpler large TV needs, there are two slightly smaller off-brand screens for under $500 apiece. An excellent entry-level DSLR deal with Lightroom 5, an IPS monitor (for editing the pictures you shoot with the DSLR?!?), incredibly substantial 6TB external HDD (picture storage?!?), and a $7 set of cube-shaped speakers that glow blue while playing wrap up the list.
- Lenovo G70-70 80HW002KUS Core i7-4510U, 16GB RAM, GeForce GT820M, 8GB SSHD — $749 (list $1,100) — Use code: USP152KUS
- Wii U Black Console 32GB Deluxe Set + Super Mario 3D World + Nintendo Land — $259.99 (list $300)
- Dying Light (Steam) — $45 (list $60) — Use code: HYEHZ0-GNKD1A-GFNGMQ
- Kingdom Hearts III (PS4, Xbox One) — $40.99 (list $60)
- Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (PS4) — $39.99 (list $50)
- Panasonic TC-60AS640U 60-inch 120Hz Smart LED HDTV + Bluetooth Soundbar — $899.99 (list $1,500)
- RCA LED55C55R120Q 55-inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV — $479.99 (list $700)
- Westinghouse EU50F2G1 50-inch 1080p LED HDTV — $349.99 (list $450)
- Nikon D3300 24.2 MP DSLR Camera (Refurbished) with 18-55mm lens and Adobe Lightroom 5 — $399.99 (list $474)
- Dell S2715H 27-inch IPS LED Monitor — $199.99 (list $268)
- Western Digital My Book 6TB External Hard Drive WDBFJK0060HBK — $199.99 (list $230)
- Cube Multimedia Speakers with Cool Blue Light — $6.99 (list $20)
Also why not check out:
- Acer Predator 17 Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG G752VT Gaming Laptop Review
- Best Kid’s Computer Case
- Best Windows Laptop 2020
- Broadwell-powered gaming laptop for under $800
- Chromebook vs. Laptop – Which is Right For You?
- Consumer Reports Deems Microsofts Laptops Unreliable
- Core i7 Broadwell gaming laptop for under $700
- Gigabyte Advertises New Gaming Laptops, Unique Keyboard Features
- How to Get a Free Laptop for College
- How to Turn Your Old Laptop into a Chromebook
- HP Envy 1800p Touch Laptop only $600! Well Reviewed Asus Gigabit Router drops to $190 & More
- Laptop Buying Guide: How to Choose a Laptop
- Lenovo Laptop Deals Arrive with Windows 10
- Lenovo Y40 Laptop Slammed Under $700
- Our Top 10 Back To School Laptop Deals includes HP’s Windows 10 i5 Touch
- ScotteVest’s OTG Jacket Can Easily Hold a Laptop – And More
- Sony Lets You Play PS4 on Your Gaming Laptop with Remote Play
- Tablet vs Laptop – Which is the Best Option?
- The Cheapest Intel 6th Gen Core i7 Laptop Deals
- Top 5 Best Laptops for 2019
- X Stand is the Only Laptop/Tablet Stand You’ll Need