If you enjoy going out and drinking, your wallet must be suffering. Drink prices are insane, which is why it’s wise to bring your own booze. But BYOB isn’t accepted at a lot of places like concerts, sporting events and more, so you’ll need to hide your liquor and these crazy gadgets will do just that! You’ll be able to hide your favorite alcohol with a few of these sneaky flasks and pouches that will go unnoticed by security (hopefully, at least)!
9. Wine Rack Flask Bra
This one is only for the ladies! Every woman enjoys drinking win and now they can take their favorite vino with them on the go with the Wine Rack Flask Bra that features a pouch inside the bra that you can fill with wine or a liquid of your chose. The straw can exit from either side of the bra and you’re all set to get your drink on (even if it’s at places that don’t allow it!). Get it for $36.99.
8. The Beerbelly
The Beerbelly actually allows you to carry your beer around while you rock an pretty unattractive beer belly (not recommended if you’re trying to attract the ladies). However, it does allow you to drink what you want, when you want t and where you want it with no hassles. It’s a great disguise for when alcohol isn’t allowed! And it’s only $29.95.
7. Drink Dispensing Driver
Have a drink or two while out on the greens with the Drink Dispensing Driver that allows golfers to discreetly get their drink on without the marshals coming to stop the party. The unit’s club head and shaft give the appearance of a typical driver, yet it dispenses 1-oz. per second from a spout in the club head with the touch of a button. List most golf stuff, this doesn’t come cheap, going for $89.95.
Have a drink whenever you want thanks to the iFlask, which conveniently looks like an iPhone but it’s really a flask you can take with our anywhere! It holds 5oz of your favorite drink and provides an extremely discreet design. And for only $24.95, it’s worth it if you know you’re going somewhere where alcohol isn’t allowed so that at least you can have a bit of fun.
5. Double-Sided Binoculars Drinking Flask
Alcohol can get expensive at concerts and sporting events, but that doesn’t have to be when you have the Double-Sided Binoculars Drinking Flask that will conceal your beverage of choice in the body of binoculars. For only $37.97, these looking binoculars hold 16 oz. of your favorite alcoholic beverage.
4. Sneaky Shorts Disguise Flask
Sneak in a drink or two with the Sneaky Shorts Disguise Flask that’s designed for tailgating and spectator events. The shorts are thin, flexible and reusable and fit underneath shorts or pants and hold more than 24oz of liquid. It’s available in a one-size-fits-all and costs $18.95.
3. Sippin’ Seat Flask Stadium Seat Cushion
Bring your own drinks to save money when you go to your favorite sporting event or concert with the Sippin’ Seat Flask Stadium Seat Cushion. Not only will it allow you to be comfortable while sitting, it also holds 36oz of a beverage of your choice for only $29.95.
2. Flask Tie
Drinking at work is prohibited but the Flask Tie allows you to take a sip or two unnoticed when things get too stressful. The tie features a removable pouch that can can be filled with whatever liquid you care to keep wrapped around your neck. Get it for $25.
1. Reef Dream Sandal
A flask in your shoes? Sure, why not with the Reef Dream Sandal that has an encapsulated canteen in each heel that can hold up to 3 ounces of liquid for $45.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Products To Prevent a Hangover (list)
- 11 Booze Related Gadgets For the Craft Drinker (list)
- Drink/Drunk Bottom Up Shot Glasses Will Inspire Intoxication
- Flask Tie is the Best Way to Lose Your Job
- Hide Your Booze In The Camera Flask
- iPhone Flask
- Jevo Jello Shot Maker Uses Keurig Like Pods to Make Jello Shots in 10 Minutes
- Kegtron Wireless Keg Monitor Makes Your Tap Smarter
- Meet the Drinkmaster Hoodie, Your Winter Drinking Companion
- Mitten Flask Will Keep You Warm And Drunk On The Slopes
- Mixologist World Is Your Source For The Best Bar Tools
- Scorzie: Score Keeping Never Looked so Drunk
- Shot Flask: a Flask with a Built-in Shot Glass (video)
- ShotGlass Shooting Glasses Lets You Record Your Hunt
- Sneak Booze Into the Game With These Binoculars
- Sneaky Shoes Hide A Bottle Of Booze
- Star Wars Hans Solo Blaster Toy Gun Doubles As a Flask
- Super Hero Shot Glasses Will Have You Drinking Like a Boss (video)
- The Cartridge Flask Hides Your Booze Inside Your 8-Bit Memories
- The GameBooze Combines Classic Gaming And Alcohol
- The Glask Puts a Flask in Your Baseball Glove
- The Oak Bottle Lets You Oak-Age Your Drinks
- The Whisky Advent Calendar Brings Drunken Cheer To The Season
- The World’s Very First Smart Flask
- These He-Man Pint Glasses Are the Booze Power of Grayskull
- Vice Gun Holster Holds an iPhone and Flask
- WANTED: The M16 MuzzleShot Shot Glass with Carrying Case