Expand your musical listening experience with some wireless speakers! We’ve picked out a 7 of the best solutions under $500 on the market, which allow you to play your favorite playlists, Internet stations or music subscriptions in any room of your pad, regardless of if your audio system is or isn’t WiFi compatible. It’s time to step up your musical game with these best wireless speaker options!
7. CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER WIRELESS ($150)
Easy and super simple, Creative’s SoundBlaster provides a great wireless solution without all the fuss. If you want music from point A to B, without having to worry about setting up all kinds of wires, then you’ve found what you’re looking for! The starter kit ($150) comes with a dongle for your Mac or PC, as well as a single receiver with 35mm or RCA stereo jacks.
Bonus: The hardware is pre-paired and works right out of the box!
6. PLAYGO USB WIRELESS SPEAKER ($500)
Enhance wireless streaming of your favorite jams with playGo’s USB Wireless Speaker System. Simply plug in the USB into your computer and your tunes will be wireless sent to any accompanying receiver unit. It’s price might be a tad scary ($499.99), but it features a stylish looks and is very durable.
Bonus: It can endure practically anything since it’s made from Corian, which is the stuff used to make countertops.
5. KLIPSCH LIGHTSPEAKERS ($599/$249 each)
Although it’s not entirely a complete WiFi solution, these speakers are capable of streaming music wirelessly from your PC …but also functions as a light source. Simply screw the Lightspeakers into any 5-or 6-inch socket and you have a light source.
Bonus: You can never go wrong with two-for-one devices, but this one is only great for PC peeps!
4. LOGITECH WIRELESS SPEAKER ($40)
Logitech’s Wireless Speaker Adapter allows for WiFi using Bluetooth so you can listen to all your music, movies and games that are on your Bluetooth-enabled gadgets on your home audio’s speakers. You’ll get a much better sound quality using this than with what you’d get from your mobile device’s tiny built-in speakers.
Bonus: Its $39.99 price is totally affordable and its sleek, modern design is pleasing.
3. APPLE AIRPORT EXPRESS ($100)
For those Apple enthusiasts who like to keep everything Apple-based comes their AirPort Express. Featuring blazing fast 802.11n, the AirPort Express may be tiny, but it’s powerful enough to connect up to 10 users on its network.
Bonus: Its small size allows you to take it anywhere!
2. AUDIOENGINE W1 AND W2 ($99)
The Audioengine W1 is a wireless audio adapter that sends music from your computer, iPod or any other audio device straight to your headphones or home audio system. It’s a great way to eliminate audio cables and features CD-quality HD stereo sound, making your music sound that much better. The W2 is a wireless adapter specifically made for your iPod. Send music wireless from your iPod or iPod Touch to any speaker or audio system in your home.
Bonus: It’s $99 price makes both a great bargain!
1. SONOS PLAY:3 ($299)
Plug in the Sonos Play:3 to enjoy music anywhere you want. The all-in-one wireless system allows you to stream your entire music library, any music services you subscribe to Internet stations without any real hard work. With HiFi sound quality and the convenience to place anywhere, all you need to do is plug in the Sonos Play:3 and listen anywhere.
Bonus: Free Sonos Controller apps for Android, iPhone and iPad let you control your zone players, music on the Internet and your computer right from the palm of your hand.
Read Next: Best Bluetooth Speaker
Also why not check out:
- Aether Cone Review: The Learning Speaker That You Speak To
- Altec Lansing InAir 5000 Speaker Review
- Amazon Echo Review…1.5 Years Later
- Bag of Rhythm Review
- Best Wireless Speakers for 2019
- Bower and Wilkins A7 and A5 Airplay Speakers are Wirelessly Opulent
- BUOY wireless floating speakers
- Grace Digital Mini-Bullets II 900 MHz Wireless Speaker System Review
- Korus V600 Wireless Speaker System Review
- Luna Wireless Speakers: Party Modes and Telescoping
- Oppo Sonica: The Ideal Wireless/Bluetooth Hybrid Speaker?
- Panasonic SC-NP10 Wireless Speaker Review
- Sonos Play 5 Review (2015)
- Sonos Play:1 Review
- Sonos Play:3 Review
- Sony SA-NS500 Wireless HomeShare Speaker is AirPlay Compatible, Costs $399
- TEGO Audio CERA Wireless Portable Speaker Review
- Wren V5PF Wireless Audio System Review