Twitter can be a great source of information to find out what’s happening across the globe, or market your products and a lot more. The service has dedicated apps for all major platforms, but if you’re tied to iOS, you be glad to know there are a number of worthy apps available in the App Store. If you’re a power user, and don’t mind spending a few bucks on a paid app, we’ve gather some of the best iPhone apps to help make the most out of Twitter — both paid and free.
1. Tweetbot 3
Tweetbot is one of the best Twitter apps for iPhone, and arguably one of the best ones as well. The app comes with a hefty $5 price tag, but the feature set it offers somewhat justify the high price tag. The app comes with support for native push notifications, and features a simplistic design. The app comes support for multiple services like Pocket, Instapaper, Readability, CloudApp, Droplr, and more, as well as the ability to manage lists, attach photos/videos and more.
Echofon is yet another Twitter app for iPhone, and offers a very clean interface so you could browse your timeline without any distractions. The app features support for push notifications as well as the ability to sent tweets of over 140 characters thanks to their proprietary tweet extender. You can mute select users, hashtags and other nuisances within your Twitter timeline, even a quiet mode to help you mute all sorts of notifications for times you don’t wish to be disturbed at.
Price: Free / $4.99
3. Twitterrific 5
Twitterrific is one of the best Twitter apps for iPhone. It’s one of the oldest ones, and comes with most of the intuitive features you’d expect from a Twitter app. It do lists itself as free, but it features several in-app purchases. Firstly, you have to pay $1.99 if you want to remove adds, while another $1.99 would enable push notifications for the app. You can also pay $3.99 to unlock everything Twitterrific has to offer to its users. The fully unlocked Twitterriic app is excellent, supports gestures which makes switching between timeline, mentions, direct messages, etc extremely easy.
Price: Free with in-app purchases
4. Twitter for iPhone
For normal users, the official Twitter app for iPhone can get the job done. It doesn’t offer as many features as most of the apps mentioned in this list, but if you just want a simple Twitter app, and don’t want to spend any cash, you can get it for free in the App Store. The app has a sleek interface, lets you follow people, post tweets, send direct messages, and more.
5. Osfoora 2 for Twitter
Osfoora 2 is one of the best Twitter apps for iPhone, offering users with plethora of features and an eye-catching user interface. The app offers most of the features Twitter users want such as Tweet Market, the ability to share what you’re listening to, tweeting images and videos, gap detection in timeline and mentions, and a lot more. One feature which is missing from the app is native push notifications support, but it shouldn’t be the only thing you should look for, it’s an excellent Twitter app for iPhone.
Tweet7 doesn’t offer as many features as other apps mentioned in the list, but there’s one department where it may excel some of them: design. It offers a gorgeous users interface, sleek and simple, and makes tweeting very simple. Despite it’s beautiful design, the app lacks a number of notable features such as native push notifications, ability to edit lists from within the app and lacks support for right to left languages.
Also why not check out:
- 10 of the Best Free iPhone 6 Apps
- 10 of the Best iPhone 6 Jailbreak Apps for Massive Improvements
- 10 of the Best Messenger Apps for International Travel (list)
- 10 of the Best Navigation Apps for the iPhone: Navigate to the End of the Earth
- 10 of the Best Photo Editing Apps for the iPhone
- 22 of the Best iOS 7 Features You Don’t Want to Miss (list)
- 30 of the Best iOS 5 Features (list)
- 7 Free iOS Apps to Ignite Your Love Life
- Awareness iPhone App Adds Noise Cancellation To Any Headphones (video)
- Casio’s 2 Inch LCD Screen Sports High Resolution
- Hacked: iPhone Netflix Application
- How To Use iOS 6 “Do Not Disturb” and “Reject a Call with a Message” Features (how to)
- Kids Be Gone iPhone App Deters Teens With High Pitch Noise
- RefurbMe Let’s You Compare The Lowest Prices On Apple Products
- Waze’s “Road Goodies” Makes A Game Of GPS Improvement
- Why Are You So Skanky? 15 Year Old Girl Posts Nude Pic On iPhone App “Beauty Maker”