Getting a good night’s sleep is super important to your health. If you don’t get enough good zzz’s your whole day is out of whack and your body will show it. Sometimes you can’t help a bad night’s sleep, but what you can do is get yourself a good mattress. There are a million and one different mattresses out there, all promising the best night’s sleep, but the Casper Mattress not only offers better nights, but brighter days, too! Here’s why…
Read: Casper Mattress Review
1. Right Sink, Right Bounce
How many times have you sat on a bed only to sink way low into it? Or how about it being way too hard that it hardly had a dent when you placed all your weight on it? Problem too many times, which is something the Casper Mattress doesn’t do. It hast just the right sink and just the right bounce, providing just the right softness/hardness that should be in a bed. Its sleep surface consists of: 1.5″ of continuously poured dunlop latex foam that balances a 12 ILD load-deflection with an energetic springiness and 1.5″ proprietary blend of 4. lb. high-density memory foam that further relieves pressure. Finally, the dense base provides resilience and long lasting support.
2. Cloud-Like Feeling
The mattress was designed to relive pressure from the hip and shoulder areas, allowing the contours of your body to be properly supported. Their early testers actually described sleeping on the Casper mattress as “cloud-like.” I don’t know about you, but I can just imagine how comfortable that sounds!
3. Cool Temperature
I know I hate sleeping in a hot bed and so do the people behind the Casper Mattress. By uniting a top comfort layer of premium latex with a support layer of high-density memory foam, they’ve created a sleep surface that contours while retaining a healthy bounce (see above) and cool temperature. Its cover is made form premium textiles from the US and Belgium with everything breathable and flexible – its all hand-hewn together in South Carolina and Illinois. Unlike other latex products found in other mattresses that tend to retain heat, this one provides significantly more circulation to keep sleepers nice and cool.
Read: Leesa Mattress Review
4. Low Price
Sure, there are $4,000 beds out there that claim to be the best, but that’s what you get with the Casper Mattress that’s only $850 for a Queen, $950 for a King and Cali King. Not bad at all given other memory foam beds usually go for $1,000 or more.
5. Full Refund
If you don’t like it, you don’t have to keep it. The Casper Mattress was engineered for the bedroom, not the showroom, so they want you to sleep on it, lounge on it and dream on it. If you don’t absolutely love it, you can return it for a full refund, hassle free. And if you do end up loving it, it comes with a 10-year full warranty.
Also why not check out:
- Astronaut Bed Sheets Send Dreams To Mars and Beyond
- Audew Upgraded Queen Size Air Mattress Review
- Bear Mattress Review
- Bedjet Keeps You Warm In Winter and Cool In Summer
- Best Comforter Set
- Best Mattress for Sciatica
- Casper Essential Mattress Review: A 2 Month Sleep Study
- Casper Mattress Review
- Casper Mattress Review: Is It Coitus Compatible?
- Checkout the Most Detailed Star Wars AT-AT Bunk Bed Some Lucky Kid Gets to Sleep In
- Customize Your Sleep On The Component Bed (video)
- Eve Mattress Review
- Fan + Bed Side Light = Fan Light
- Floating Magnetic Bed
- Leesa Sapira Mattress Review
- Leesa Mattress Review
- Never Make Your Bed Again Thanks To Elevator Beds
- Novosbed Review
- Ohea Smart Bed Makes Itself (video)
- Palazzo Sofa Bed Goes From A Couch To Bunk Beds In Less Than A Minute
- PangeaBed Mattress Review
- Power Bed Riser Mixes Power Strips And Space Saving
- Puffy Lux Mattress Review: 60+ Night Review
- Sealy Cocoon Mattress Review
- Sleep Comfortably in Your Car’s Backseat with This Specially Designed Inflatable Mattress
- Sleep Number Mattresses Now Feature SleepIQ Technology, New $1,000 Entry-Level Mattress
- Star Wars Home Made AT-AT Walker Bed
- Underwater Bedroom is Yours to Rent