I don’t know about you guys, but I’m a bit obsessed with GTA 5 right now. The other night I discovered that you can puncture the gas tank of a car (along with a host of cheats for gta 5). Cool. But what was cooler is that you can light that gas on fire just by shooting it. In fact, you can set aflame a many objects, including Trevor’s meth factory, where upon the fire department shows up and saves the day. But that’s only the tip of the proverbial iceberg, as depicted in this aptly titled “Grand Theft Auto V Mythbusters” video from Defend The House.
1. Towing Police Cars
It’s likely you could perform this feat in real life, though with bullets whizzing by your head, you’d probably be hard pressed. In GTA 5 just wait for the police to catch up to the pick up truck, back up and whamo, you can drag them along for the ride.
2. Knife a Shark
Again, probably viable in real life, but highly unlikely, unless of course your Leo and starring in the movie “The Beach”. But alas, GTA 5 is neither of these, and in addition to shooting a shark, you can also knife one to death even as you swim your laps. Just make sure you’ve got a knife in your possession – it can be bought at any ammunition store.
3. Bushing the Cops
In the previous GTAs hiding from the cops wasn’t even possible. But those years (and games) are behind us. Now you can hide from the cops simply by ducking into the bushes. Don’t believe me? Just watch the 3rd part of this video and you’ll see, albeit in fast forward, the coppers search and then give up, where upon the three star badass rating turns to nothing.
4. Lighting Gasoline with a Car
I’ve already confirmed that you can light gasoline aflame with a bullet. What I didn’t know is that you can lay down a trail and set it on fire by using a car’s back fire from the exhaust. You’ll of course need the correct type of car and if you really want to do it right, you’ll set a trail of fuel to a bunch of other cars for maximum effect.
5. Helicopter Wind Farm
Taking down a chopper is no easy feat. In fact, it’s pretty damn tough unless you’ve got the right weaponry. So odds are you’ll hoof it or jump in a car to safety, and that isn’t exactly a guarantee. Turns out there is a wind farm in GTA 5 and if on foot the police copters will follow you in there only to find themselves smacked down by the twirling blades.
Also why not check out:
- 13 of the Best GTA 5 Cheats to Get Your Rampage On
- 5 More “GTA 5” Myths Busted, You’ll Wanna Try Them Tonight (video)
- Cell Phone Cheats For GTA 5
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for PC
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for Playstation 3
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Cheats for Xbox 360
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats for the PlayStation 3
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats for Xbox 360
- GTA 5 Mod Lets You Crouch and Teabag At Last
- GTA 5 Mods Recreate Full Sicario Movie Scene
- GTA 5: 12 Ways to Make Easy Money (list)
- GTA 5: Nudity, Sex and other Explicit Things to Find in Los Santos (NSFW)
- New Grand Theft Auto Cell Phone Cheat For 2018 Emerges
- UPDATE: How to Download and Install GTA 5 For the Xbox 360 Without Leaving Your Home