Sony wants to replace your UHD TV with their 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector that makes your wall the TV. Yeah, you read right…your wall will be the TV thanks to Sony’s attempt to bring the cinema into your living room. The innovative projector was unveiled at last weeks CES and is designed to look and act like a piece of stylish furniture, even when the device is off. Unlike other living projectors that are bulky and ugly to look at, this one blends into your decor. Just place it against a bare wall and it will shoot an image on the wall directly above where you place it, rather than across the room.
This is why we love our best wireless projector in fact.
The projector can draw anywhere from 66″ to 147″ at resolutions as high as 4096 x 2160, proving users with a real 4K cinema experience in their own home. It uses an SXRD laser projector to provide such amazing movier-therater quality images. It also has 3D support and Sony’s Triluminous display capabilities. But like many high-end new products, the price tag isn’t what many could afford with price ranging from $30,000 to $40,000. But if you have the wallet for it, you’ll be able to add one to your home later this summer when it’s released and I believe it will be one of the best home theater projector.
- LG’s PF1000U Short Throw Projector Displays a 100-inch Image with just 15-inches
- Sony VPL-HW40ES Projector Video Review: Blacks are the New White
- BenQ MS517 SmartEco Projector Review
- BenQ EP5920 Digital Projector Review
- You Won’t Need A TV With Sony’s 4K Ultra Short Throw Projector
- Make Your Phone Into a Projector
- LG “HECTO” Laser TV Projector Shoots a 100″ Image from just 22-inches