Planking is so 2012! Now the new thing to do is Vadering! So this new meme crazy involves two people (or more) recreating the famous Star Wars scene in which Darth Vader uses the Force to grab an opposing character in a choke hold. These photos are everywhere on the web and we’ve collected 15 of the most compelling ones!
15. Girl Fights
We love it when chick get in on all the geek action, especially when it comes to anything Star Wars related!
14. Co-Worker Bout
So when you’re busy at work and your annoying co-worker comes over to bug, just do what Darth Vader would do and vader their ass!
13. Mini Vadering
Whenever you find a mini Vader, make sure you get him to bust his all-powrful vadering moves on you!
12. Diva Vadering
This chick has her vadering moves down and provides some extra theatrics by trying her skills in a knell down pose, head away pose.
11. Vadering On The Court
What do you do when you’re playing some basketball and your opponent is beating you? Simply bust your vadering on him, duh!
This guy proves that vadering is fairly simple and requires no effort as he sips on his drink.
9. Fitness First
Vadering takes work, and keeping up with your fitness should be a top priority to be able to handle any subject, regardless of how much they weigh.
8. Vadering Objects
Vadering a person is one thing, but being able to add in an object means you have some serious skills and the Force is really with you.
7. Team Vadering
Why only Vader one person, when you can get several!
6. Nonchalant Vadering
This guy is a master at Vadering and does so in such a nonchalant manner that it’s already second nature for him.
5. Vadering Made Easy
Here’s another guy who makes Vadering seem so easy as he uses the Force on his co-worker while messing with his phone.
4. How High Can You Go
This guy takes Vadering to new heights…literally! He gets major air on his victim here…and he clearly knows it with that smirk on his face.
3. The Force Is Strong With The Young
It’s important to start them young, real young…
2. Darth Vader Incarnate
Darth Vader in the flesh (or costume) likes to practice his Vadering skills on random dudes.
1. Two Hands
Master the art of Vadering not only with one hand, but with two!f
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- 15 Tasteful Stars Wars Prints and Posters That Won’t Get Torn Down By Your Girlfriend (list)
- 20 Galactically Geeky Star Wars Tees That Won’t Make You Look Like A Total Nerf-Herder (list)
- 8 Actual Working Star Wars Lightsabers (list)
- Behind-The-Scenes Photos of Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Cool Star Wars Chinese Warrior Characters Art
- Death Star Cookie Jar Is Fully Operational
- Designer Star Wars Watches for the Grown Up Fan
- Every Star Wars Fans Needs A Custom AT-AT Bookshelf
- Han Solo’s Blaster Movie Prop Goes For $200,000
- LEGO Announces New Star Wars Set, $300 Jawas’ Sandcrawler From “Episode IV”
- Lucas and Starter to Release Star Wars Black Label Baseball Hats This July
- Protect Your iPhone 4/5 With A Star Wars Darth Vader Vintage Case
- Put A Smuggler On Your Finger With The Han Solo In Carbonite Ring
- R2-D2 Bra Lights Up And Makes Beeping Sounds (video)
- Saberforge Custom Lightsabers Let You Wield The Force Your Way
- Solve Disputes Among Friends with the Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling Set
- Star Wars AT-AT Bookends Are Ready to Attack Your Library
- Star Wars Family Tree
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon Gingerbread Creation
- Star Wars Rebel Hoodie with Built-in Visor Requires No “Force” to be Worn
- The Darth Vader Lightsaber iPhone Battery Uses The Force. Well, Electrons, But Still.
- The Death Star Birdhouse Is the Last Place Rebel Birds Wanna Make Nest
- The Star Wars Toilet Sarlacc Puts An Alien In Your Toilet