Are your office, bedroom or living room walls bare? No problem! Just add some Star Wars artwork to them and you’re all set! We’ve compiled some of the coolest and most unique Star Wars-inspired prints that are sold on Etsy. Which one is your favorite?
15. Chewbacca and the Timeless Art of Seduction
Chewbacca is one sexy mo’fo! This piece has a sexy Chewbacca posed as George Costanza in a unique and erotic way for $50.
14. Star Wars Poster Collection
Fancy up a plain wall with this Star Wars Poster Collection that includes matching images of Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Darth Vader, Yoda, C3PO and R2-D2. The posters are of high quality and professionally printed. The set is $60, but they can be bought individually.
13. Darth Vader Pop Art
It’s Darth Vader like you never seen him…in pop art form! The pop art consists of papercut pieces glued together. Darth Vader’s body is in 2D, while his face and chest plate are rendered in 3D. Get it for $45.
12. Luke Skywalker and Yoda Pop Art Glossy
Darth Vader isn’t the only one that’s depicted in pop art form cause Luke and Yoda got the treatment, too! The colorful glossy print measures 11.7″ x 16.5″ and only costs $10.
11. Star Wars Poster Set
This Star Wars Poster Set features Darth Vader, Stormtrooper and Boba Fett in a very artistic style that will complement any Star Wars collection. This print was created using archival pigment inks, and is printed on archival, heavyweight, 220g texture paper and costs $40.
10. E.T. Reloaded
The high-res laser print is a parody of the Spielberg’s movie. Here Darth Vader is carrying Yoda as Elliot did with ET in the famous scene of the original movie, while the the Moon is the Death Star. Get it for $18.
9. Darth Vader Watercolor
Darth Vader meets watercolor in this 8″ x 10″ print for $18.
8. Star Wars 3D Pop Print
This Star Wars art features Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo and Chewbacca all in one piece of pop artwork! Luke, Leia, Han and Chewie are all rendered in 2D, while their faces and Luke’s lightsaber are in 3D. It’s handmade for $55.
7. Star Wars Classic Trilogy Set
This set provides a vintage feel for those who are nostalgic for Star Wars art. The set is printed on high quality lustre art paper and goes for $60.
6. Han Solo Poster
Everyone loves Han Solo and this simple yet artistic poster will look good in any space. Get it for $18.
5. Smart Trooper
This is a high-quality silk screen print provides a modern twist on a Stormtrooper who is looking pretty GQ-ish. It’s going for $16.
4. Guitar Han Solo
Han Solo rocks out in this unique print for $20.
3. Star Wars Family Ties Set
It’s all in the family with this Family Ties set that features Darth Vader and siblings Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia.
2. Star Wars Heroes Series Luke Skywalker
The Star Wars inspired print features Luke Skywalker and a very memorable quote that will be a talking piece in any home or office.
1. Jabba the Pimp
Jabba is a pimp in this 16×24 vintage art movie art film print that’s $15.
Also why not check out:
- 15 of the Best Star Wars LEGO Sets for Holiday Gift Giving (list)
- 15 Vadering Pics George Lucas Would be Proud Of (list)
- 20 Galactically Geeky Star Wars Tees That Won’t Make You Look Like A Total Nerf-Herder (list)
- 8 Actual Working Star Wars Lightsabers (list)
- Behind-The-Scenes Photos of Star Wars: Episode V – The Empire Strikes Back
- Cool Star Wars Chinese Warrior Characters Art
- Death Star Cookie Jar Is Fully Operational
- Designer Star Wars Watches for the Grown Up Fan
- Every Star Wars Fans Needs A Custom AT-AT Bookshelf
- Han Solo’s Blaster Movie Prop Goes For $200,000
- LEGO Announces New Star Wars Set, $300 Jawas’ Sandcrawler From “Episode IV”
- Lucas and Starter to Release Star Wars Black Label Baseball Hats This July
- Protect Your iPhone 4/5 With A Star Wars Darth Vader Vintage Case
- Put A Smuggler On Your Finger With The Han Solo In Carbonite Ring
- R2-D2 Bra Lights Up And Makes Beeping Sounds (video)
- Saberforge Custom Lightsabers Let You Wield The Force Your Way
- Solve Disputes Among Friends with the Star Wars Lightsaber Thumb Wrestling Set
- Star Wars AT-AT Bookends Are Ready to Attack Your Library
- Star Wars Family Tree
- Star Wars Millennium Falcon Gingerbread Creation
- Star Wars Rebel Hoodie with Built-in Visor Requires No “Force” to be Worn
- The Darth Vader Lightsaber iPhone Battery Uses The Force. Well, Electrons, But Still.
- The Death Star Birdhouse Is the Last Place Rebel Birds Wanna Make Nest
- The Star Wars Toilet Sarlacc Puts An Alien In Your Toilet