GoPro cameras have become the go-to device for capturing some of life’s amazing moments and dare devils and action sport enthusiasts love getting the craziest feats on film, allowing those of us less inclined to such hazards an amazing POV we would have never otherwise experienced. Known for their durability and portability, GoPro cameras can literally go anywhere – from the outer edges of earth to its deepest oceans. Check out some of the most extreme GoPro videos we’ve rounded up!
15. Swimming With Dolphins – Shot by Mark Peters
This isn’t your tourist attraction swimming with the dolphins where you get to “play” with a trained dolphin after doling out a couple hundred bucks. No, this one is pretty much out there with some wild dolphins that seem to be pretty interested in the GoPro filming them off the coast of Santa Cruz, CA.
14. POV Crane Climb – Shot by James Medias
If you’re afraid of heights, this video will scare the sh*t out of you! The POV Crane Climb in Southhampton UK is pretty intense.
13. Flying Eagle – Shot by Srachi
Ever wonder what it must be like to fly above the trees and soar like an eagle? Well this video will show you…literally!
12. Riding With Sharks – Shot by Roberta Mancino and Mark Healey
An underwater adventure captured using GoPro’s Dive Housing and HD Hero2 camera made for some pretty cool footage with sharks.
11. Buck vs Biker – Shot by MCSMCC
What happens with a biker encounters a buck? Check out the video to find out!
10. First BMX Triple Blackflip – Shot by Unit
You’re probably get a bit dizzy when watching BMX rider Jed Mildon land the first-ever BMX triple backflip…but his POV while doing it is pretty cool and terrifying at the same time!
9. Airplane Tail Grab – Shot by David and Billy Werth
You couldn’t pay us a million bucks to try and do an “inverted tail grab,” ass see here by brothers David and Billy Werth, who race down a runway to perform their favorite stunt.
8. Big Wave Surfing – Shot by Ramon Navarro
Catch some waves…at least from your computer with this sick video of famed surfer Ramon Navarro sliding through a huge ass wave in Chile.
7. Stolen GoPro – Shot by Nathalie Rollandin
Seagulls eat anything and everything, including a GoPro…check out the crazy footage of what it’s like to be a seagull.
6. Flying Wingsuit Man – Shot by Jeb Corliss
Don’t be surprised if your hands get sweaty and your heart beats a bit faster after watching this flying wing suit man tumble through the air.
5. Skydiving GoPro – Shot by Martialart23
This GoPro forgot its parachute and does a 12,500-ft. freefall.
4. Up Close and Personal With a Great White – Shot By Ocean Ramsey
Sharks are scary ass beasts, but not to free diver Ocean Ramsey who gets too close to a Great White for our comforts!
3. Avalanche Clip Jump- Shot by Matthias Giraud
Man, lucky this guy had a parachute is all we have to say!
2. Vertical Skydiving World Record – Shot by Jonathan Pears
It took 138 people to make the Vertical Skydiving World Record for foaming a snowflake formation while diving to the earth at 220mph. They make it seem as if its super simple.
1. Free Falling – Shot by Felix Baumgartner
Standing on the edge of his capsule, Felix Baumgartner made history as he jumped from 24 miles above the earth’s surface to break the sound barrier.
Also why not check out:
- 10 Must Have GoPro Camera Accessories (list)
- Asokee Turns Your GoPro Into A DSLR Camera
- Go Pro Hero3 Unveiled, Black Edition Captures 4k HD Video and Hi Res Slow Mo (video)
- GoPro Adds The Hero 4 Session To Slim Things Down
- See if Smash Testing a GoPro is a Good Idea (video)
- The GoPole Evo Is a Stick for Your GoPro that Magically Disappears From the Shot