- 1 1. Griffin Survivor All-Terrain iPhone 6 Case
- 2 2. LifeProof Fre iPhone 6 Case
- 3 3. LK Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
- 4 4. New Trent Trentium iPhone 6 Case
- 5 5. Supercase Unicorn Beetle iPhone 6 Case
- 6 6. Lunatik Aquatik iPhone 6 Case
- 7 7. Ghostek Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
- 8 8. JBtek Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
- 9 9. H2No DryBags Waterproof Bag iPhone 6 Case
- 10 10. I-Young Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
Life is messy and it’s usually our devices that end up the victim of life’s accidents. But to combat what could be a huge disaster (we all know how hard life can be when you don’t have your smartphone available), there are certain precautions you can take like getting waterproof iPhone 6 (waterproof iphone 5 case best list here) Apple didn’t take any inspiration from Sony to make their latest version waterproof (or at the very least water resistant). Many smartphones are damaged thanks to liquids since they easily get dropped in puddles or have something spilled on them. Don’t take any chances and protect your iPhone 6 with a few of these waterproof cases:
1. Griffin Survivor All-Terrain iPhone 6 Case
It doesn’t get much better than the Griffin Survivor All-Terrain waterproof iPhone case that boasts numerous features other than saving your phone from accidental spills like meeting military standard 819G, which keeps it safe from 6.6-foot drops onto concrete, dust and other things. In comparison, far more expensive Catalyst case can withstand the same drop.
Cases & Covers
Catalyst Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/7146/catalyst-waterproof-iphone-6-case-review/index.html
2. LifeProof Fre iPhone 6 Case
LifeProof is known as one of the best waterproof case manufactures out there and they’ve created their popular Fre case for the iPhone 6 (they also make a waterproof iPhone 5 case). The case boasts a scratch resistant touchscreen cover and your phone can be submerged up to 6 feet in water for up to an hour and still be safe. On the previous versions of the product, there was a wrist strap you could attach but they’ve removed that feature on the 6 version. And speaking of iPhone features, take a look at our review of 10 iPhone 5s features that can’t be beat by any other handset.
3. LK Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
This is one of the best waterproof iPhone cases out there since it not only protects against water, but also snow, dust, dirt and ice. However, be aware that you can’t use your phone once it’s inside the case. None of the button or the Touch ID are accessible, but it’s still a handy waterproof storage case since it can be submerged in water for up to 30 minutes at a time.
4. New Trent Trentium iPhone 6 Case
For those not looking to go swimming with their iPhone anytime soon, but still want protection from spills comes this New Trent Trentium Case without being bulky. It features a number bumper that seals the phone’s ports and will keep dirt and moisture out so that it doesn’t get damage. It’s available in a variety of colors and looks pretty cool. It is perfect for your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6s.
5. Supercase Unicorn Beetle iPhone 6 Case
If all you need is protection for rain and a couple of splashes, then the Supercase Unicorn Beetle Case is just what you need. And it will provide all-around protection from things like dirt, sand and other debris that can be bad for your phone. It has a built-in screen protector and prog cover, as well as cut-outs for access to the phone’s camera and speaker.
6. Lunatik Aquatik iPhone 6 Case
The waterproof case not only protects against spills, but also does it in a slim and colorful design that can’t be beat! It’s rated to IP68 and is TouchID compatible, which means your phone is good even when submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
7. Ghostek Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
You’ll get ultimate protection from dirt, drops, snow and water with the Ghostek Waterproof Case that’s made of with two layers and will cover all button, ports and camera, but allows you to still use the phone without taking the cover off. IT also comes with its own protective front screen to protect it from scratches.
8. JBtek Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
The JBtek Waterproof Case offers casual waterproof protection like when you’re out for a quick swim or in the rain. The form-fitting case will allow you to still use the touchscreen and it’s advertised to work when submersed under water up to 20-feet deep (so it’s advertised). It’s not bulky and looks good, too.
9. H2No DryBags Waterproof Bag iPhone 6 Case
You’ll be able to enjoy a dip in the pool or a swim at the beach with the H2No DryBags Waterproof Bag that will provide your iPhone 6 complete protection. Its IPX8 certified up to 100 feet! And there’s enough space in the case to store your cash and credit cards. It comes with a lanyard, armband and a thermometer.
10. I-Young Waterproof iPhone 6 Case
The I-Young Waterproof Case is a pretty cool waterproof iPhone case that’s great for iPhone 6 your swimming adventures since it offers 100% waterproof protection. You can submerge your phone down to 236 feet for up to 24 hours. Even though it’s fully sealed, you can still use its touchscreen thanks to its silicone membrane.
Also why not check out:
- 10 iPhone 5s Features That Can’t Be Beat By Any Other Handset
- 15 Eye Enticing Parallax Wallpapers for the iPhone 5s (list)
- 27 of the Best iPhone 5 Retina Wallpapers (list)
- 30 of the Funniest Siri Responses (list)
- 4 of the Best Ways to Export SlowMo Videos on the iPhone 5s (list)
- 5 iPhone Apps that Keep your Text Messages Private From Gov’t Officials, Snooping Parents and Spouses
- 6 Reasons It’s Time To Dump Your iPhone For Good (List)
- 9 Must Haves Devices For Any Apple Fanboy (list)
- Apple iPhone 5s Review
- Apple Then and Now: A Pre-History Of The iPhone
- Clearplex iPhone Screen Protectors Can Stop a Bullet (video)
- EyeFly 3D for iPhone 5/S/C Review
- Gadget How To: iPhone Tethering Without Jailbreaking
- How To Change SIRI’s Voice To an Australian or British Without Impacting Her Functionality (how to)
- How to Create iPhone Setting Home Screen Shortcuts (how to)
- How to Make Free Text Tones for the iPhone
- How to Remove Scratches from your iPhone (how to)
- How to Restart the iPhone X: Three Quick Steps To Resolve a Frozen Screen
- i-FlashDrive HD Review
- iPhone 4S vs. Lumia 900
- iPhone 5 Review
- iPhone 5 vs. iPhone 4S (comparison)
- iPhone 5S vs. iPhone 5 (spec comparison)
- iPin Review
- iTamTam iPhone Speaker Dock Stool By Branex
- Jailbreaking your iPhone Without a Computer: The Untethered Jailbreak
- Luxi Light Meter Attachment for iPhone 5 Review
- Native Union Dock+ for iPhone or iPad Review
- Nova Off-Camera Wireless Flash for the iPhone Review