HTC One owners on the AT&T network can now upgrade to Android 4.3. The update has been available for my Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition for over a month now. But since the HTC One on AT&T is chock full of the company’s HTC Sense software it takes a bit more time for the update to roll out.
Updates include improved camera functionality, an updated gallery experience, more Zoe options, updated visualizer features within the HTC Music app, the ability to add widgets to the lock screen, a new home key function to quickly access Google Now, and a few other tweaks. The official list is below.
- Improved notification bar with quick access to many of the most popular settings.
- The integration of Instagram™ into HTC BlinkFeed.
- The ability to lock the camera focus and exposure on a specific target within the viewfinder.
- An updated HTC gallery user experience.
- HTC Zoe® updates that include:
- The option to change the file format of Zoe capture to a 3-second MP4 video and one second still JPG photo. This change will significantly reduce the amount of storage space used when capturing Zoe shots.
- Updated visualizer features within the HTC Music app.
- The ability to add widgets to the lock screen.
- New home key secondary functions to quickly access either Google Now or the menu.
- New settings for the battery percentage notification.