Perhaps in part to mitigate the ill effects of their Xbox One DRM fiasco, today Microsoft Store unveiled a 35% off sale on select Xbox 360 games. Many popular titles are only $12.99, including several 2012 releases. All games have free shipping.
In total there are 35 Xbox 360 games discounted, some of the highlights include:
- Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning $12.99 (normally $19.99)
- Ninja Gaiden 3 for $12.99 (normally $20)
- SSX for $12.99 (normally $20)
- Lollipop Chainsaw for $12.99 (normally $20)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 for $12.99 (normally $20)
- SoulCalibur V for $12.99 (normally $20)
- NHL 12 for $19.47 (normally $30)
There’s also two Xbox 360 accessories and seven PC games available at a discount. Popular PC titles include Dungeon Siege III for $10.39, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marines for $19.49, and Prototype 2 for $32.49.
The sale ends tonight, June 26th at midnight Pacific.
Viet works at Dealzon.com, a deal site for techies and gamers. Run by geeks across the U.S. with an unhealthy obsession for pizza and coffee. Dealzon tracks daily prices on laptops, video games, and HDTVs. At Dealzon, we find the deals so you don't have to.