There are few LEGO creations that will eclipse the custom-made Helm’s Deep and Hogwarts builds. But alas, those are custom builds, and not available for you and I to purchase – unless of course we want to spend an absurd amount of money as well as time. The alternative?
If it’s not that excessively expensive LEGO Death Star, I suggest you take a look at the recently announced LEGO Ewok Village. Unfortunately, it won’t arrive in store until September 1st and it costs a bank account draining $250. Not cheap by any accounts, but when you consider the bundle of goodies that it ships with it, it might well be worth its weight in gold.
• Includes R2-D2™ and 16 minifigures: Luke Skywalker™, Princess Leia™, Han Solo™, Chewbacca™, C-3PO™, 2 Rebel soldiers, 5 Ewoks™, 2 Scout™ Troopers™ and 2 Stormtroopers™
• Features tree-trunk hideout and secret Lightsaber stash, spider web and net traps, slide, catapults, elevating throne, speeder rammer function, kitchen, food storage area, bedroom and a planning room
• Speeder also included
• Weapons include a Lightsaber, 3 blaster pistols, 2 blasters, 2 blaster rifles, 2 spears, bow and a crossbow
• Also includes 2 staffs
• Collect hard-to-find Endor Princess Leia, C-3PO, Luke, Han Solo and Wicket Ewok minifigures!
• Fend off the advancing Imperial forces
• Amaze the Ewoks with the elevating throne!
• Avoid the spider web and net traps!
• Destroy the speeder with the rammer function!
• Take refuge in the tree-trunk hideout
• Shoot down the slide and join the battle
• Fire rocks at the enemy with the catapults!
• Measures over 1″ (35cm) high, 21″ (55cm) wide and 13″ (35cm) deep
Included are 16 minifigs (included Han Solo, Luke, and Princess Leia), the infamous trunk hide out, Lightsaber weapons, catapults, speed rammer function, a speeder, and a whole mess of other features and details that reeks of Return of the Jedi movie nostalgia.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."