Here’s Razer homage to button mashers and Street Fighter tournament goers and those who yearn to walk in their Houduken-laden shoes. The Razer Atrox is an arcade stick for Xbox 360. Razer says the product is the result of intense testing and evaluation with some the world’s best pro-gamers in and out of the Fighting Game Community.
The arcade stick system is made from “premium quality” Sanwa components. There are 10 buttons and a 8-way precision joystick. The inside of the arcade stick can be easily accessed with a single button press. You can change out various design choices for a more customized look and feel with access to the to the screws and such. There is even a compartment to house a spare bat top joystick. It comes with detachable screwdriver and 13 foot (4 meters) USB cable to help with modding. There is also a headset jack for Xbox Live.
• 10 tournament-grade Sanwa buttons
• Authentic Sanwa joystick with ball top and additional bat top
• Interchangeable top plate allows for custom artwork finishes
• Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding
• Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting
• Storage room for alternative bat top joystick and more
• 13 ft / 4 m detachable USB cable
• Screwdriver included for modding
• 2.5 mm audio jack for headset use on Xbox LIVE
Shawn loves gadgets, literature, history and games. For 10yrs+ he's straddled both the comic book & video game industries, as a writer, editor, marketing officer & producer. Shawn got his start in tech & games as an editor & Hardware Director for GameRevolution.com. More notable accomplishments include Executive Producer on mobile games Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved & The Shroud.