I don’t game very much at all on my mobile devices and I’m what you call a hardcore gamer. I’ve seen many cool games on iOS and the Android platform. But the experience is often marred by the confining control scheme. Touch-friendly devices are crazy cool. Yet by their very nature, touching the screen covers a large percentage of screen real estate. Piping your games out to a larger screen is an option for some with the right accessories. But how about an add-on that preserved the traditional handheld experience without occluding your beautiful touch screen?
Enter iFrogs, stage left, and their Caliber gaming peripheral. The Caliber adds a protective case with slide-out controllers to your iPhone. When extended your new controls include 2-thumb sticks, a D-pad and a quartet of familiar button. The controller can even sync to your iPhone via Bluetooth and sports its own lithium battery.
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Slide-out dual game controls (right & left)
- Integrated lithium polymer battery
- True analog joystick control
- Fun and realistic gaming experience
- Ultra slim and compact with ultimate comfort
- Award-winning games customized for the Caliber Engine Application