Recently, because of the great mobile device explosion of the 201th century, companies have spread their efforts quite thin when making headphones solutions. Stellar music playback is no longer the sole concern. Today’s headphones wear multiple hats. Manufactures endeavor to blanket more aspects such as call quality, Bluetooth support, noise isolation and more. So it’s very refreshing to see a company rolling up the sleeves to get back to basics. Such is the launch of the HP-800 Monitor-Class Over-Ear Headphones from NuForce.
The HP-800 Monitor-Class headies are said to bring long hours of comfort during extended listening times. Audibly, the focus is on “…natural wamth, realistic highs and viceral bass that only true accuracy is acabale of attaining , thanks in good measure to their die-cast aluminum frame, which minimizes resonance and improves articulation.”
• Clear, rich and precise sound signature for natural warmth and visceral low end
• Aluminum die-cast housing for minimized resonance and improved articulation
• Concave body design for lifelike sound staging and focused imaging
• Precisely tuned, low-distortion 40mm neodymium drivers
• Wide-range dynamic and flat frequency response
• Breathable, skin-like ear-cups with memory foam inserts for comfortable extended use
• Two removable cables for portable and studio use
Driver Size: 40mm
Impedance: 32 +/- 15% Ohm
Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
Dimensions: 7” H x 4.57” W x 7.48” D
Rated Power: 20 mW
Max Input Power: 30 mW
Sensitivity: 91 +/- 4 dB
Included Accessories: one carrying bag, one 3.5mm plug cable, one 6.3mm plug cable.
The NuForce HP-800’s are available now for $149 from nuforce.com, several online stores and various NuForce dealers.