Fujitsu has unveiled two of its newest devices aimed at corporate peeps with their STYLISTIC Q702 laptop/tablet hybrid and LIFEBOOK T902, a convertible laptop. Both will feature Windows 7 and will be upgradable to Windows 8 when it becomes available. The 11.6-inch Q702 laptop/tablet hybrid works with an optional keyboard dock while still supporting a pen input. Business-friendly features include: TPM, Intel Anti-Theft technology, Computrace support and built-in WWAN and LTE connectivity, with AT&T, Verizon and Sprint known to be carriers for the new device. It’ll run Ivy Bridge processors (Core i3 or i5) with 4GB of RAM and an SSD with up to 128GB of storage space. Gorilla Glass coats the 1,366 x 768-resolution screen, while the .88-pound tablet is said to have 4.5 hours of runtime. The dock adds an extra 5.5 hours, as well as two USB 2.0 / 3.0 ports, Ethernet jack and VGA.

The new LIFEBOOK T902 also features a 1,600 x 900-resolution Gorilla Glass display and is powered by i5 and i7 chips Ivy Bridge processors, with 16GB of RAM crammed inside the 4.1-pound body. It also has WWAN or LTE radios, while a modular bay can be used to add a spare battery, hard drive or even optical drive. Battery life is said to be at 11 hours of use (if you opt to buy that second battery). And to fulfill corporate needs, it also has security features like TPM and Computrace support, but unlike the Q702 tablet it adds a fingerprint sensor and IT-friendly vPro chips. Both new devices will go on sale later this year, with the Q702 hybrid starting at $1,099 and the T902 going for $1,899 and up.

Kristie Bertucci

Kristie Bertucci is an L.A.-based writer, who can't live without her MacBook Pro. When she's not writing, she's either reading or shopping (online, of course) and loves lazy days so she can catch up on her DVR-recorded shows and movies. She's definitely a Mac girl, she loves music and is currently on a mission to to have an insane and enviable iTunes library.