Being productive with your iPhone is a bit of an oxymoron. While your goal is to respond to work emails, keep track of receipts with Lemon, and follow those stocks you so carefully invested in, odds are you spending more time surfing the web for random products you don’t need or hammering out a 200 character long text message to that special someone.
The Flygrip sticks to the rear of your iPhone and allows you to easily hold the smartphone in one hand while you accomplish all of the above, productive or not. And thanks to its spring loaded design, which mind you keeps the Flygrip securely attached to your hand, it can also double as a kick stand (portrait or landscape) when your digits are slipped in between its grip.
Still pondering the uses of the FlyGrip? Here is a carefully crafted list by the maker. Our personal favorite is “Walk & text in the rain while holding an umbrella.”
- Read emails while holding your briefcase.
- Jog on treadmill while reading the news.
- Push a shopping cart while reviewing your grocery list.
- Send a message while waiting for the subway.
- Eat a sandwich while tweeting about eating.
- Update your Facebook status while walking your dog.
- Video conference while spoon-feeding your child.
- Chat online while painting your toenails.
- Walk & text in the rain while holding an umbrella.
- Hail a cab while making reservations online.Relax on the couch while browsing the web.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."