Sony Ericsson’s Xperia PLAY 4G will be hitting AT&T stores, and online, on September 18th for $49.99 after a 2-year agreement. It will ship with Android 2.3.3 and is powered by a 1Ghz Snapdragon chipset and Adreno 205 graphics processor.
This phone isn’t exactly new, as it’s been making its rounds on Verizon’s network. However, AT&T’s version will ship with an exclusive ‘stealth blue’ hue and include a DK300 multimedia dock and MC100 music cable. They’re also packing in 7 free games:
- Dungeon Defenders Second Wave by Trendy Entertainment
- Asphalt 6 Adrenaline by Gameloft
- Star Battalion by Gameloft
- Madden NFL 11 by Electronic Arts
- The Sims 3 by Electronic Arts
- Tower Bloxx: My City by Digital Chocolate
- Crash Bandicoot by SCEA/Naughty Dog/Universal
Course, you’ll also be able to access up to 150 games if the above ones don’t satiate your gaming needs. All of which can be played on the phone’s 4-inch 480×854 screen and a slide out controller including directional keypad, dual analog touch joystick, two shoulder buttons and the four PlayStation symbol keys.
And let’s not forget the typical phone features, such as a 5-megapixel camera, WiFi and HSPA connectivity.