Update: Checkout our HTC Thunderbolt first look.
It’s been a little while since we heard about Verizon’s hotly anticipated Thunderbolt phone, which achieves simultaneous data and voice, something that has been a thorn in Big Red’s side, especially since AT&T has promoted this capability in their latest batch of commercials featuring the iPhone.
While the carrier has remained mum over the launch date of the Thunderbolt, word has leaked out that it might have been pushed back until March 10th, but that, to a large degree, seems to be conjecture at this point.
If for some reason you forget all the specs associated with the Thunderbolt, here is a quick refresher:
- 4G LTE – customers can expect download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G Mobile Broadband coverage areas
- 4.3-inch WVGA display
- Mobile Hotspot capability – share 4G connection with up to 8 Wi-Fi devices
- Android 2.2 platform
- 32GB microSD card included
- HTC Sense 2.0 with new features, including Fast Boot
- Built-in kickstand for easy media viewing
- Dolby and SRS surround sound
- Fully integrated Skype mobile experience
- 720p HD video recording
- DLNA streaming multimedia support