Well, it looks like Twitter is now becoming a go-to place for gadget news leaks. Someone going by the name “nocchisan” who is allegedly in the Nintendo 3DS accessories industry said that the 3D device will be released on November 11th in Japan, the same day as his company’s eleven accessories. The account has now been closed, which could mean that the info is true and that nocchisan wanted to hide his tracks lest Nintendo get angry about spilling the beans. Or it could just be a load of bull. A November release makes a lot of sense for a big holiday season push, so I’m going to go with a “truth” on this one. Either way, Nintendo is announcing the date officially on the 29th, so we won’t have too long to find out.
GR’s Recent Posts
- Deals: Sony and Klipsch surround system for $360 – just add subwoofer
- Why Is Tinder Charging People Over 30 More? Ask A Woman
- Cinder Sensing Cooker Holds Temperature Within 0.25 Degrees, Forever
- Logitech G303 Performance Edition Gaming Mouse Announced
- 8 of the Best Radar Detectors For Long-Range Driver Protection