You know it’s a slow day when software updates are in the news. iTunes 9.2.1. is out now, and you can grab it via Software Update or Apple’s site. To be fair, though, this update does seem to have quite a bit going on, and might make your iPhone 4 use a little less stressful (besides the whole death grip thing). Here’s the full list of fixes:
- Disables older versions of some incompatible third-party plug-ins
- Addresses minor issues with dragging and dropping items
- Addresses a performance issue when first syncing to some devices with iTunes 9.2
- Addresses an issue upgrading to iOS 4 on an iPhone or iPod touch with encrypted back-ups
- Addresses other issues that improve stability and performance
Let us know if it feels snappier.