Too good for one of those digital luggage scales? We all know that extra fees totally suck, so to help you avoid more stress and anguish at the airport, you can buy this suitcase that weighs itself on the fly (haha!).
The LCD displays weight in pounds or kilograms at a touch of a button so you can effectively give the finger to anyone who doubts the lightness of your luggage. A cooler feature would be a tare mode that lets you adjust the weight incase you need to sneak some extra goodies on the plane and are good at talking your “weigh” out of using their scale.
Think this is decent product or should it be filed under crap gadget?
- Sturdily built, lined throughout
- Covered in durable 600 denier polyester
- Built-in wheels and pull-out trolley handle
- Expandable top
- 3 external zipped compartments and 3 internal compartments – one zipped mesh, 2 elasticated
- Integral scale in kg/lb/oz
- Hidden name identification plaque
- Case (including top handle/wheels) measures 25½” x 15¾” deep, expands 11½”- 13½” deep
- Carry-on measures 12″ x 10″ x 7″
Buy one now for $105 and get a free carry on bag that doesn’t weigh itself.