The G-Mate (why not g’day mate?) Gun Overlord Wireless Gaming Gun is designed for all current FPS games and has an effective range of around 30 feet and transmits at 2.4GHz with the help of a USB dongle.
Supposedly more sensitive than your average gaming gun you can move the cursor around with the speed of a mouse to stay frosty in times need. The Overlord will run you about $73. I futzed around with one of these at CES and I thought it sucked. For a game like Time Crisis sure, but for any modern day FPS it just doesn’t provide the control you need to efficient on the battlefield.
- Support all the new version first-person shooter (FPS), such as Call of Duty 6, Far Cry 2, Dragon, etc.
- Absolutely new design of patented
- Brand new position-setting technology of self-developed
- Real-shooting posture, no need to seize the battle with keyboard and mouse
- Perfectly integrate with 3D scene, operation following the action commands, feel the real battlefield
- Support for PC, XBOX360, PS3, get rid of the constraints of joypad
- 2.4Ghz wireless communication, smooth reaction speed without delay, 10 meters long distance with control
- 16 self-definition buttons and joystick controller of multi-direction, can meet almost all the operation demands of any game
- Multi-component assembly and easy to take
- This product is applicable to all light gun games, no need any auxiliary equipment
- Compatible with all operating systems (Windows2000, Windows XP,, Vista, Linux, Mac)
- Support for all display (LCD monitors and TVs, plasma TVs, high-definition TVs and projectors)
- No driver needed
- Ergonomic design
- Plug and play, no need driver
- Self-calibration turbo, faster and more accurate
- Self-filled bombs, infinitely repeating
- No infrared dot on the screen disturbing the player, no strong light intererence
- Support for the mouse model of 3D detection and the 3D synchronous movement
- No need to install the bar receive next to the screen
- No need screen size calibration