Yeah, it was just a matter of time until someone produced an iPad clone, but before the iPad was released, who would of thought. Unlike the real iPad, this one has a slightly larger 10.1-inch screen versus the iPad’s 9.7-inch, and runs the Android OS. But as you can see, it has been skinned to look and feel like the iPad. Inside is a 600MHz ARM CPU while the remaining specs, including multitouch capabilities, remain a mystery.
According to TFTS Chinese consumers can pick one up in the near future for about $150.
GR’s Recent Posts
- Deals: Sony and Klipsch surround system for $360 – just add subwoofer
- Why Is Tinder Charging People Over 30 More? Ask A Woman
- Cinder Sensing Cooker Holds Temperature Within 0.25 Degrees, Forever
- Logitech G303 Performance Edition Gaming Mouse Announced
- 8 of the Best Radar Detectors For Long-Range Driver Protection
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."