Looks like new photos of the upcoming 3rd generation iPhone have been leaked. Who knows if they’re real, but if it’s the real deal we can gather a few interesting things:
- Opaque back, slip resistant finish–less likely to smudge
- Power button on the top left instead of right
- Headphone jack on the bottom right instead of top left
- New side button on bottom right side, possibly a camera button
- Well, in any case, all will be revealed at the WWDC that’s coming up in a few days.
Read the rest of this post at PhoneDig
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."