April Fools hasn’t arrived just yet, but the Cool758 Razor Phone has joke written all over it. At the base of the handset is a built-in electric razor in the event that you need a quick shave prior to your business meeting. Surprisingly, it includes dual SIM card slots, which reaffirms my belief that this device is designed to cater to the world traveler on extensively long flights and car rides. It’s yours for $112, that is assuming it ain’t vaporware.
- 2.6 inch touch screen, 260k QVGA ; PX: 240*320
- 300 group contacts
- T-Flash Card Supporting,506K/256MB TF for free ,support to extend TF card to 8GB maximally
- 0.3 Mega pixel camera for Picture & Video capability,solomobi.com test put out biggest size is 640*480
- Stereo Loud speaker, 64 chord ring tone
- MP3 & MP4 player
- GPRS & WAP connectivity, MMS Transceiver
- U disk support function to keep the information storage
- Calendar, To do list, Alarm,World Clock, Stopwatch
- Caller picture,caller Ring Tone,caller video
- Telephone directories:300groups of contacts, support incoming call with big head sticker,group ring an Messages &Multimedia messaging:SMS, support MMS; can use downloaded MP3 as SMS rings
- Schedule power on/off: support to start/close under set time
- Alarm clock:5 groups, support alarm clock when machine’s closed, can set from Monday to Sunda
- Games: 2 common game
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."