Nothing is confirmed, but according to rumors circulating in the blogosphere we can expect the iPhone 2.2 firmware update in 10 days, November 21st to be exact. We’ve already seen a few of the updates, but what else can we expect?
- New look for the Safari with the Google search bar now occupying its own space on the title bar (here)
- Toggle On / Off to disable the auto-correction
- 461 Japanese emoji icons
- Support for new languages.
- Line-in audio is activated and can be used through the headphone jack
- Google Street View, Google Transit information – Routes public transport, Walking directions, Location sharing.
- App Store: ‘Categories’ now shows the icons of the applications instead of the list, In each page of the application has been added by a button ‘Tell A Friend’ & ‘Report A Problem’, Added the possibility of scoring the application when the user chooses to delete from the device, Added the possibility for direct downloading of podcasts from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."