Wow, that was quick. Course, they ended up reviewing a Korean Samsung NC10. But I can’t imagine any massive changes when it officially arrives in the US with the exception of the keyboard and OS.
- 93% full sized keyboard + good tactile response
- Dedicated scroll bar on touchpad + multitouch control
- Crisp and accommodating 1024×600 pixel screen
- Solid 1.3MP webcam and graphics performance
- 7 hour battery life with mgr running, 5 hour without and screen at 50% brightness
- Small touchpad and one button
- Unremarkable finish
“Samsung’s NC10 is the only product that provides comparable—and even improved—features for a lower price. Its comfortable, well-positioned keyboard, speedy and spacious hard drive, and more than 6 hours of endurance make the $499 Samsung NC10 the most well-rounded 10-inch netbook on the market.’
LaptopMag’s full review here
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."