Ford Motors Builds iPhone App For Photos
Ford has gone completely bonkers! Or have they? In an attempt to leverage the iPhone’s cool factor, Ford has built an iPhone app that enables users to enhance photos on their handset. Called the Flex Photo Lab, the app is intended to promote Ford’s 2009 Flex vehicle. Not surprisingly, Flex app users will also be able to explore a built-in tutorial of the vehicle.
Is it me or is this just a bit nauseating?
Flex Photo Lab app available here
Complete feature set after the ‘leap’
- Kaleidoscope: Tilt, twist or touch your iPhone to change photo patterns and colors.
- Brightness/Contrast: Touch up or down to adjust brightness; left or right for contrast.
- Hue/Saturation: Touch up or down to adjust hue; left or right for saturation.
- Electric Lines: Touch to draw intense glowing lines on your photo.
- Spot Burner: Touch to darken, or burn, select areas of your photo.
- Spot Lighter: Touch to lighten select areas of your photo.