I have a hard time believing that the components installed on this standard cooler, otherwise known as the Boomcooler, is worth the price tag, $899. The site’s spec list also suggests that you don’t use the installed CD player, and should instead use the AUX in. What the ‘f’? Lastly, you can only store ‘dry goods’ in the water tight cooler since it will probably make the electronics go sour.
Specs (if they’re real):
- I-Pod ready, Sirius Radio ready, MP3, AM/FM radio, auxiliary input
- Sony Xplod CDX-GT320 AM/FM radio and CD Playe
- Sony Xplod 1100 Watt Max 10” Subwoofer
- Two Sony Xplod 6” x 9” 240 Watt Max 4-Way Speakers
- Sony 4-Channel 600-Watt Xplod Amplifier
- Schumacher SC-600A Speed Charge Battey Charger
- Shipping Weight – 77 lbs. not including the battery
- Dimensions – 36″ x 18″ x 17″
Available here starting October 17th.
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."