Did you miss the event? If so, here’s a quick recap scrapped from sources around the Net.
- HD TV shows
- iTunes ‘Genius’ function – it can make smart playlists that are tailored to your taste plus recommend music from iTunes
- New iPod Nano (as leaked here) that’s curved, more environmentally friendly and includes an accelerometer. It’s got the Touch/iPhone cover flow UI, voice notes (you need to add a mic), 24 hour battery life for music and 4 for video, and a butt load of shiny colors. The 8GB 3G ipod Nano is $149 and the 16GB is $199. The 8GB will start shipping this week (maybe) and the 16GB in the next few weeks.
- New Apple ear buds that are $80 (moot).
- New Nike+ interface (as rumored here) and the receiver is now built into the iPod Touch.
- A thinner iPod Touch. 8GB, 16GB and 32GB which is $229, $299, and $399 respectively
- Looks like they added new Shuffle colors too
The Apple Store is up and running with the new products!
Rock on Apple, rock on.