Drop the DAT, the mini disc – all those recording devices that are obsolete. Wait, you probably already did. Well, if you haven’t, or you’re now seeking a digital audio recording device, search no longer. Just slip your iPod into the Belkin GoStudio and your iPod is instantly transformed into a recording device. It uses a similar design to that of the Mophie Juice Pack in that it’s a dock like device.
- Record directly to your iPod in 16-bit, 44kHz digital audio quality
- Instantly play back your recordings directly from your iPod through GoStudio’s built-in speaker
- Two combo microphone inputs (XLR and ¼”)
- 3.5mm mini-jack microphone input
- Two built-in omnidirectional stereo microphones
- Master level control
- Direct monitor volume control
- Tripod mount
- Compatible with: iPod Nano 3G, iPod Classic, iPod Nano 2G, iPod 5G
Available September or October 2008 for $120
Official announcement here
Grew up back East, got sick of the cold and headed West. Since I was small I have been pushing buttons - both electronic and human. With an insatiable need for tech I thought "why not start a blog focusing on technology, and use my dislikes and likes to post on gadgets."