So this is ‘no top of the line’ home theater receiver, but at $191.99 shipped, how can you go wrong?! You’ll have to go ‘black’ in order to receive this price, but this should probably satisfy 90% of folks. Enjoy 7.1 channel Dolby Digital and 3 HDMI inputs for all your hi-def needs (Xbox 360, Bluray, etc). Output is 75 watts per channel at 8 ohms and if you opt for the Onkyo DS-A2x iPod dock, you’ll have complete iPod integration.
- 75 Watts per Channel Minimum into 8 Ohms, 20 Hz–20 kHz, 0.08%, FTC (2 Channels Driven); 100 Watts per Channel Minimum into 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.1%, FTC (2 Channels Driven)
- HDMI Pass-Thru (1080p Compatible; 3 Inputs and 1 Output)
- Audyssey 2EQ to Correct Room Acoustic Problems and to Calibrate Speakers
- Powered Zone 2 and Zone 2 Line-Out for Playback in Another Room (Separate Source)
- Bi-Amping Capability for Music and Movie Sound Effects
Buy it: Onkyo TX-SR506 7.1 Channel Home Theater Receiver